Villains?! Uh Oh?

It finally happened, the villains escaped the Isle and had captured the heroes, even Fairy Godmother.
  The VKs and the Aks were meeting in Jay and Carlos's room at least the ones who were going to go against the villains.
  It was Jay, Carlos, Mal, Evie, Uma, Gil, Harry, C.J., Harriet, Aziz, Lonnie, Jane, Ben, Doug who had sword training and bo staff, Jordan, Drizella, Dr. Facilier, Cecilia, Freddie, Smee, Gabe, and Poseidon.
   "Ok so first things first we need to figure out where the villains are hiding out then we scan the compound and or compounds and set out a strategy for how to get them all back on the Isle," Jay said. 
  "Sounds good we have to save my mom and everyone else,"Jane said.
  "Actually Jane I hate to say it but I mean Mals been teaching you magic I think you need to get your mom's wand," Carlos said much to the shock of everyone because that meant she'd be Fairy Godmother till the end of this and possibly take over the mantle after.
  "Carlos do you seriously think I'm ready."
"Jane I've seen you advance in it if you're confident the wand will come to you," Mal said.
  "Ok but someone is coming with me."
"I'll go Jay we need his staff if he doesn't already have it," Aziz said, turning to Jay who nodded and knew it was time.
  "Go Aziz," Jay said.
Then the two heroes sped off so they could get the two things.
  They got to the museum where guards were posted everywhere Jane and Aziz got in thanks to her being FGs daughter obviously.
  Jane stared at the wand then Aziz and told him to go guard the staff.
  "Although it might be absurd I command, wand to my hand."
  The wand glowed and flipped towards her and into her hand her dress changed into a skin tight dark blue long sleeved shirt with metal armor tank top the shirt went passed her butt and started from her waist and Skin tight leather pants that had tiny flowers on them they were the same dark blue with metal boots going to just below her knee.
   She then ran to where the staff was and when Aziz saw her he said,
  "Woah badass."
"Thanks now grab the staff so we can get it back to Jay."