⎼⎼⌞chapter three⌝⎼⎼

Waking up I glance over seeing Donald still asleep in his bed. He looked so cute. Deciding to stop being a creep I turned my attention onto my phone. I decided to text Jesse to see if he and Benji were up. I got out of bed and quickly put on some clothes before seeing Jesse had texted me back, I brushed my hair as I asked him if I could go over to his dorm quickly receiving a text back saying 'the more the merrier:)' I giggled as I looked back over at Donald who was still sleeping.

Deciding I'd leave quick note for him to find when he wakes up with my number seeing as I haven't given him mine yet. I quietly left the room as I walked down the halls over to Jesse and Benji's room. Knocking as I made it to there door Benji quickly answered in his cape.

"Hurry in. I was just about to show a new trick." Benji said ushering me inside.

"Oh wow, hello to you too." I said sitting down beside Jesse on his bed as Benji quickly got back into his spot.

"Just in time, huh?" Jesse said smiling at me.

"Must of been." I chuckled as we both sat and watched as Benji tried pulling a dove out of 'thin air'. He wasn't the best but i'll give him props for trying. He then sat back down after his multiple attempts at the trick.

"So are you guys still trying out for the trebles?" i asked them awkwardly not sure if it'd be a touchy subject for Benji after they practically made fun of him.

"Of course! Jesse also agreed to go try out with me. I've been practicing my pitch every night." Benji said as he sat down on his bed.

"It couldn't hurt to try out." Jesse said shrugging.

"I think I might try out for the girl team. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the try outs though. Soccer tryouts cut pretty close." I said shrugging as Benji gasped.

"The Barden Bella's? That'd be amazing! We could see you at all the events." Benji said excitedly.

"That'd be fun! Hopefully I can make it there on time." I said smiling up at him, he is so sweet.

Donald's POV

I wake up and as I go to rub my eyes I feel something on my forehead, ripping it off I see a sticky note with some writing on it. I stretch and begin to sit up as I reach over to grab my glasses off my desk. Quickly putting them on as I begin to read the note.

'Left to go hang out with Jesse & Benji, text me when ur ready to go over to the treble house

xxx-xxx-xxxx:)'

I smiled as I put the note onto my desk and got up to get dressed for the day. I glance over to her side of the room to see her bed empty, I can't wait to hang out with her later today. I quickly put her number into my contacts and smile to myself.

I get up out of bed as I debate on whether or not I should go shower. Catching myself staring over at Cassie's desk I couldn't help but notice the fliers on the desk, why not peek and see what she's into, couldn't hurt?

I walk over and quickly pick them up, I begin to flip through them. Soccer tryouts, nice. She must be into working out and all that. I flip over to the next one, seeing one for quidditch, what the hell is that? I chalk it up to being a game similar to chess or something. I notice there's only one more flier and my eyes nearly pop out of my skull as I read what it was for. The Barden Bella's? No way. She can't be into the Barden Bella's. I let out a sigh as I place the fliers back down onto her desk.