-Fear-

-Eiji-

"No no no no no..." My voice trails off. Though the words may not be leaving my lips they still repeat in my mind. I run my hands through my hair in sheer frustration. What do I do?, I think to myself. For years I've had this light around me. It was my pull. My guide to my soulmate. It was getting dimmer.

I had been following it for a week now. Desperately searching for my other half. I could feel their pain, and self loathing. Something wasn't right and I didn't know how to fix it. If the light gets any dimmer I won't be able to find them.

Now's not the time to panic!

I need to move!

My feet instantly plant into the ground as I sprint towards the light. This glowing orb, showing me the way to my one and only. My heart ached from all the thoughts going through my head.

Is someone hurting them?

Are they sick?

Are they endangered?

Why am I not by their side?!

The screaming in my head only drives me to move faster. I feel the tears leak from my eyes as I sprint through the rain. Then I stop.

"It's gone." I whisper in disbelief. The light I had been desperately following was just... gone.

I drop to my knees and scream. My hands dig into my scalp as I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. Then I hear another scream. One that didn't come from my lips.

"There's a kid on that roof!" I lady screams pointing up.

I look up to be met with a shining light. Then it fades and lets me see them.

They take a step. One step that will change my life forever.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"