"I like you"jae-sung and lee-hyuck

Shotaro woke up with sungchan and jae-sung sleeping beside him.he pat sungchan head. 'fluffy' he thought.

Then sungchan woke up. "What are you doing!?"

Shotaro smiled"I wanna go home I'm fine"

"It's 10 o'clock"

"I'd only care let's wake up jae-sung"

Sungchan nodded and was about to hit jae-sung to wake up when he saw shotaro going near jae-sung ear.

"jae-sung wake up" shotaro whisper.making jae-sung wake up.

Shotaro jump and ran outside making the duo follow him.

"Go back home I'm going home bye"

Shotaro push the two away. And walked away.

AT SHOTARO HOUSE

"I can't sleep"

Shotaro said it was 4 o'clock and he is still awake. He stood up and open the window.

"Let's go to the rooftop for awile no one will- *yawn* nvrm I'm sleepy"

He go back and sleep.

5:49 am

*TRING TRING*

Shotaro alarm went on. He woke up still sleepy. Trying to find his phone then he found it. 'ahh I forgotten to set off the alarm today is Saturday!?!?!?!?"

He open his eyes. And wash him self he wore.

 And wash him self he wore

That cloths

That cloths.

He went out took out his earphone and walked with eyes closed he was listening to 'best part'.

He was walking and didn't relized that there was a car coming he kept waking almost bump to the car when sungchan pulled his arm and held his waist making sure he won't get hurt.

Shotaro eyes was wide open. Sungchan hands was as big as shotaro waist. Shotaro stood up properly.

Sungchan:are you okay?
Shotaro:yeah...thank you
Sungchan:/nodd
Shotaro:/smile

shotaro then pulled sungchan to who knows where.sotaro stop when he saw a basketball.

Shotaro:OH SHIT!?

Shotaro check his watch.

Shotaro:WE STILL HAVE TIME HURRY!!!

Sungchan:what is it

Shotaro:THE BASKETBALL GAME!

sungchan nodded and called a taxi.

AT THE BASKET BAKL GAME.

The game was starting shotaro eyes was on lee-hyuck. Jae-sung and sungchan notice it.

(LETS GO TO CHENJI WORLD)

chenle was sitting beside his friend Jaemin,renjun,haechan. They three was shouting like crazy but chenle stay quite. He remember what happend yesterday there was more.

Rewind

"Deal"

"Deal?"

"But there is one thing I want again"

"What is it?

"A kiss if I win you have to give me a kiss promise?"

"I-i"

"PROMICE!"

"JISUNG DONT YOU RUJ AWAY FROM ME!?!?"

END REWIND

'AHHH what was I thing!?' chenle stop and looked at jisung who was team with jae-sung, lee-hyuck, jaehyun and Sungchan vs the other school.

It was 4:2

'shit his winning' chenle sigh and took out his earphone and wore it. He them notice that jisung eyes was actually trying so hard.

"stop trying so hard"

"What is it?" Jaemin asked.

"Hah nothing"

"Oh ok"

After 2 hour 30:29

"OUR SCHOOL WIN!?"The basketball teacher said. Everyone jump except for wait where is chenle he was gone where's jisung he is gone too.

Chenle was walking in the road with sakura falling he was listening to 'falling' he was smiling at the sky enjoying the time. What he didn't notice was.

Jisung was following him all along.when it started raining chenle ran to the school front.

"Ahh I forgotten to bring my umbrella"

A sudden four boy came to him.

"Borrow mine" "no come with me" that thing. You know. Chenle made an awakuard smile.

That time jisung was walking in the hallway to give chenle some water. He sigh

"ZHONG CHENLE!"

"hm?" Chenle turn around looking like an angle.

"Wanna come?"

Chenle think and looked at the 4 boy.

"Sure"

BACK WITH SUNGTARO

"AHHHH THEY WIN SUNGCHAN!?!?"

Shotaro shake sungchan. And shout even more. After all of that shotaro and sungchan then went of.

"Shotaro can you spare a girl with me?" Lee-hyuck said .

Shotaro nodded and waved bye bye too sungchan.

Shotaro:what is it?
Lee-hyuck:I actually....like you
Shotaro eyes was wide open.
Shotaro:w-what
Lee-hyuck:shi-
Shotaro:I'm sorry-

Shotaro then walked away making lee-hyuck slowly tears drippin.

Jae-sung:SHOTAROBI LIKE YOU!
Shotaro: jae stop with the prank
Jae-sung:I'm not pranking you don't remember me don't you. Bread head.

Shotaro eyes was wide open. Then he step back when jae-sung stepped closer trying to hold shotaro shoulder.

Just when he wanted to. Sungchan pushed jae-sung and pulled shotaro behind him

"Let's go sho? Want to go to the convinion store?"

Shotaro nodded

"Yes..."