Chapter 25 : DTD

"I've got 3 guns loaded with me right now. And I'll use every bullet to kill Kiryu Yakuza if I see him."

I said to the 3 soldiers who were riding the helicopter with me.

"Request permission to take the high ground with Tango with our thermal snipers?"

Glock asks.

"Permission granted."

3 super soldiers who have superior experience than any other soldier in mankind history.

Tango : Elite sniper, US Marine and US Navy.

Glock : Elite sniper, SAS.

Hammer : Combat engineer, US Army.

Captain 8man : Elite sniper, US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Marine.

"Hammer and I will go into the building and retrieve the device. Glock and Tango will take the roofs and watch for any snipers or civilians. We could also use some aid when we are confronting hostiles inbound. Make sure your snipers are as quiet as possible. We don't want the media to report sounds of guns being fired."

"Got it. You got your scopes turned onto thermal?"

Tango and Glock nod together.

"Nishikio, I want you to get the hell out of here once you land this helicopter. Land safely at a safe distance in this area. Who knows what kind of armory these people have. But here is a radio for you. When I call for you in an hour or 2, you better make sure that you be here on time. On... time.."

I hand him a radio.

"Will do."

The pilot lands the helicopter on the a hill.

"Use your mics to communicate. Make sure you're all connected. The hostiles in this area most likely heard the sound of a helicopter landing so be very cautious when approaching to another direction in a room."

I said, in the mic for them to understand that communication is what makes the mission become successful.

As soon as I stepped out of the helicopter, the whole environment and the scenery looked very weird. The helicopter landed on a hill and there was a medium house downhill.

"I always thought that Japan was full of cities and not cabins and stuff."

Glock said.

"Same here. Get ready into position."

I grabbed my binoculars and scanned the contents of the house.

"Lots of hostiles inbound. It's almost as if they know that we are going to come. Remember to make every shot count. Hammer, you're with me."

I gesture for him to follow me.

A lot of people armed with weapons were present, guarding the house.

"We got your 6, Captain 8man."

Glock and Tango both simultaneously said together in the mic.

I just simply nod and head towards the building, walking past trees and bushes.

"Steady... stop! 2 hostiles approaching, 10 o'clock."

I noticed 2 men approaching at our left. Hammer and I hid behind the trees and waited for them to pass by us.

"Why do we have to protect the building? Is there anything special about it anyway?"

"Don't know either. Boss said that it holds very sensitive information and will come to collect it in an hour or 2."