Pg. 3

"I didn't know dancing could be this fun!" I said breathlessly, holding onto the man who had just taught me how to dance.

 "There's a lot of things that are fun with the right people. Like baking, you don't want to bake with someone who's bossy." Kilo hummed and I nodded.

Soon we decided to stop and watch a movie. I, at first, stayed away before sitting next to him and throwing popcorn at him. It was like hanging out with my grandpa. I quickly fell asleep, my head landing on Kilo's shoulder. As I fell asleep, I swear on whatever god there is, I heard Kilo's breathe hitch.

As I woke up in the morning I heard the sound of bacon sizzling and felt a soft blanket around me. I stood up carefully wrapping the blanket around my shoulders. "Kilo?" I called, "yes?" I heard a familiar voice respond. I sighed gently and slowly trudged in. "Whatcha up to?" 

 He smiled before replying, " I'm making you food you lazy bum," why did his voice sound so smooth?

I think I'm falling in love, he's so sweet and kind. He's making me food!! Everyone wants a man who does that. Especially me, the fact he has a dog is a plus, but how do I even know if he would like me. I know that he would be perfect but he could be straight!

I hummed softly as I sat at the table pulling my knees to my chest, "Am I staying here or am I overstaying my welcome?" Kilo turned to look at me with raised eyebrows. "Well I could get you your own house, or," I swear I heard him gulp, "you can stay here with me." I stayed quiet for a moment before deciding, "is it going to be a burden for me to..stay here?" I asked hesitantly, he stared at me and scoffed. "Hell no, I make enough money to take care of a whole family, extended family included." 

He grinned at me as I stared at him in shock. "Wait, What!" I blinked, "you're kidding right? Please tell me you're kidding!" He chuckled, "I'm not," He put my breakfast on a plate and gave it to me with the prettiest smile I've ever seen. I got a good look at his lips and my god, they looked so chapped but I wouldn't mind kissing them. I noticed something I had never noticed. "You have freckles...and dimples..."

"......." He blinked, "You just noticed?" I stammered in embarrassment, "I umm, I'm sorry!" Kilo's eyes seemed distant. "Kilo? Are you alright?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled softly and pushed a piece of hair I hadn't noticed out of my face. I could already feel my face heating up. I don't think I'm going to be able to hide my feelings very long if he keeps being this sweet. 

I quickly snapped out of my flustered state and started to eat almost cooing from how delicious the food was. "You have to teach me how to cook like this! This is some gourmet breakfast right here." I could tell he wasn't expecting me to say that, his face lit up a slight pink color and I almost smiled in victory. 

After a few minutes of feeling his stare on me I felt his hand touch my cheek. "Kilo?" I turned my head to him only to get a swift kiss to my lips. I squeaked, slowly processing the action before kissing him back, my mind was racing at his little action of love. 

"I don't think I'll regret that," Kilo muttered as he pulled away his eyes staring into mine. His eyes were a beautiful blue with a small swirl of green. I hummed, "I hope you don't, I'd be crushed." He kissed my cheek before going to get some coffee. "If this means I get to wake up to that gorgeous blush of yours every morning I don't think I'll ever regret that."

Yep, I'm falling in love. I'm falling in love so very hard for this man. I am absolutely smitten, and I'll admit to the entire world if it means I get to keep him. I love him so much, his eyes are like an ocean and his hands and lips are perfect. I can't find a single flaw in him.