Chapter 3

Hi this song is a cute part of the chapter and one of my favourite songs so enjoy hehe. - Ren

Ch. 3 Harry

As bright and warm as the sun coming through the window was on my bare skin, the bed was cold when I woke up, and the realisation that she had gone started to hit me. I felt as if it was too good to be true, almost as if it was a dream. However that reality was shattered when I got out of bed and noticed a few of the pink crystals from her dress scattered around the white carpet.

I decided to push the night to the back of my head, and proceed on with my day. I felt as if this wasn't the last time I would see her, but I wasn't going to go out of my way to find her. I was going to trust in fate, and if it brought us together last night, surely it would do it again.

I checked the time realising it was 11 and I had to be checked out within the next hour. I contemplated just extending my stay for a few more hours before I heard my phone ring.

"Ay bruv whatcha up to right now?" Zayn's cheeky smile popped up on my screen.

"Well I just woke up, and I was gonna go back to my place. Why what's up?"

"Well Gigi, Kendall and I are out at the farm' he turned his phone so they could wave 'And look who's out here with us!" He flipped the camera to show Liam, Niall and Louis all sitting at the dining table waving.

"You wanna come over? We're planning on having lunch and a game night." My heart swelled a bit, cause even though we had planned the reunion and all it still felt surreal that we were moving back to our close friendship.

"Ya better bring ya arse, you've been avoiding my calls for like two days mate." Niall yelled through the phone. I started to chuckle and before I responded Liam piped in.

"Remember he's a fashion icon he's been busy the past few days doing pretty boy things." Liam retorted.

"He's been busy doing other things too." Kendall slyly said, I could basically hear the smirk in her voice.

"You two been smashing again?" Louis screamed and everyone started laughing, drowning out Kendall's adamant "no's". Zayn walked away from all the batner going on to the living room which was a bit more quiet.

"So you coming mate?" He asked eagerly.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be there by 2 or 3." I smiled. We quickly said our goodbyes and I proceeded to clean up the best I could before ubering to my house. I decided to go the more casual route and just wear jeans, a t-shirt and vans, just cause I could hear Liam and Louis's grandpa comments all the way from here. Packing a small overnight bag just in case I got a little too drunk to drive the two hours back to Tribeca, I went down to my car and hit the road.

The drive out of New York was a pain per usual, with all the traffic that is constantly on the highways. Once I got on the farm roads however, it was a smooth, calming drive through the fields of Pennsylvania. I had decided to take one of my convertibles today, and had the wind blowing through my hair, cooling the slight warmth growing from the sun beaming on my face. Shuffling my oldies playlist, the first song was Gypsy by Fleetwood, and today it just resonated with me deeply. I tried to keep my mind empty, focusing on the simple greenery around me, when the lyric hit me with full force.

And her memory is all that is left for you now.

Flashes of her laugh and smile came to the forefront of my mind, with images of us dancing and chatting following after. I imagined us driving out here together, singing our favourite songs with laughter. I wondered what her favourite songs were, if she liked everything there was out there, or if she had niche little genres she enjoyed more than most.