A Man's Passion

"He who does not know where he came from will never know where he'll go."

Some people say that life is a simple art, indeed its true but for me life isnt just as simple as people think, cause for me the proximity of the art is the cleansing of our soul.  

.

-----------------------------------------

When I learn to play with my 10 fingers in front of the 88 key instrument, I learned that it is not easy as people look into it, but i felt like music is calling me. And this is my passion that once im infront of the piano, i cant control my fingers in playing with the 88 keys. Hard at first but once youll get used to it, it is just easy as playing computer. Now i can consider myself as a pianist who pleases anyone everytime i play. I love people who appreciate me after I play.  But before anything else, allow me to take you back to the time when i first started playing the piano. When I was kid, I really do admire those people who play the piano well. As I compare myself to them its like the distance between the moon from sun, and i thought it was very impossible for me to be like them. I started my first ever lessons during my elementary life but unfortunately I didn't pursue it because i lack confidence and self-esteem.

"It's Impossible!" I said to myself.  As I said that my passion for music slowly faded away to nothing. Now i got diverted into playing things like the computer. As I surfed the internet, accidentaly i opened a video of a blind man playing the piano. I was shocked to see that even a blind man can play a piano well. So i then realized that nothing is impossible. It took me more than 3 years to finally realize that i can do it. So to talk it out with my parents. They agreed. Starting that very moment i then know that i was made for making music. Now my time was starting. When i was starting my first lessons, my teacher was impressed.

"Wow! I never thought a beginner like you could learn so fast." He said. So after years of being tutored in piano I managed to become better than my teacher. He told me that he tought me everything he learned, now its my turn to discover more. It was also near to my highschool graduation when this thing happened. I played at our graduation, everyone was happy to see me on stage and do what I love to do most. In summer, my parents asked me on what course i would take in college. 

"I want to take in the Conservatory of Music." I said, happily and lively. Unfortunately my parents disagreed. It was a new challenge for me. I talked to them many time and they told me I need to pick another course. I cried, i spend time being alone in my room with my piano. Summer was still going on and i still havent found another course to take cause there is no other course that I like. One day my fathers cousin visited our house (he is a graduate in music and became a professor of music). He talked with my parents and told him that I was also a great pianist. So we talked for awhile. He asked me "What made you inspired in music?", I answered "Alot of things". He told me that if you have a dream, cling to it and make it happen even though if it means standing alone. I the n became inspired to move on and continue. 

I made up my mind, im going to take on business. My parents agreed. I wasnt really that happy at all. But it was worth a try. One day when I decided to teach people how to play the piano and share my talent. Whats the use of something u have if you dont share it. My parents saw me teaching kids, teenagers and adults. My parents now saw my passion in music, they knew not only i keep my talent for myself but they also learned that I can share it with other people. One night my parents called me and I they told me that now they understand that this is my passion and they told me that i can take on the dream I wanted to have. I was very happy that time. 

Summer ended and I took up college. I started a new life, I life with more people to meet, I life with more challenges to face. And lots more. College life wasnt that easy at all, I took on many challenges but there are also still some happy moments. When I graduated I was very grateful to my parents and to God who supported me in my journey in life. Now I am here writing and telling people about my story.