Part 8: Wtf?

Jimin's pov

I kneeled down, on the mat. I close my eyes, and bring my palms to touch each other. I sigh.....

" God, what have I done so wrong to deserve this?"

Jungook's pov
My clothes are so wet, and I can't stop coughing and having a running nose. I got in the car  and head to my home.

*****

I park the car, and walk to open the door. I walk in, and  took my shoes off, and went  upstairs. While I was walking through the passage,I can hear Jimin talking at his room, but I won't know what he's saying. I came closer to his door, bring my ear to his door.

" God what have I done to derseve this?"

" All my ex boyfriends abused me, and when I met Jungook..... I didn't thought he will also do the same. I also told him, everything about my ex boyfriends abusing me, and  he just told me that.... he will never abuse me....!! "

I close my eyes shut........

" My father raped me, and now also my husband does. Why such curse!! "

Wait, he's father raped him? I didnt know about that!!? I didn't even realize that tears started flowing. I am such a bad person!!! All, I do is to abuse him without no reason. We had a nice and good relationship but..  I ruined it

" I truly love Jungook with all of my heart ! And I know that, something is happening. He can't just abuse just like that. There's is something going on, and I know that I will never find out. "

" Me and Jungook, lost connection. Our bond, trust, promises everything. He cheated on me many times, but all i do is to let him because I know that if I ask questions I will be beaten."

No,no,no!! Why am I like THIS??

" I am so afraid to leave him God. I am in love with this guy. I just don't feel like leaving him. "

" But, now.... I need to stay away from him for ..... 2 months maybe... just to let him recover ... maybe he will be okay!"

No, he can't leave ¡ i want to talk to him!! He can't leave....

" So now, God i am asking for help that.. . Please make changes God. I... I miss my Kookie so much. It's been a while since I haven't feel live from him. "

I cover my mouth WITH my hands trying to not make any sound

" That's all I am asking God. Amen"

I quickly went downstairs to lock the door, and take the keys with me at the bedroom. I hide them far away. I take my phone and dial someone

" Mr Jeon? Yes?"

" Ah, look I will not be able to come to work for few weeks okay?"

" Yes Sir, I will tell Mr Chung to attend your meetings "

" Of course " I hung up not wanting to hear what he was about to say. I got in bathroom

Jimin's pov
I really want to go and pack my stuff, quickly before Jungook return. I went to his room holding a suitcase, and open the closet. I take all my clothes and put them in my suitcase.

While I was packing, I heard a sound of a door opening. I turn to look who it was.... I gulp thickly

" going somewhere?" He said only wearing a towel.... around his waist while, drying his hair with, a towel.

I am shaking and paralysed right now. My heart is racing so fast. Oh God,!!!

" I asked a question " he said

Jimin, you can say this okay? You got this

" Jungook, I am going "

" Where? And why?"

I turn to look at him, and  we made eye contact

" I am going to stay with my mom, for few months now. And I want tell you why... cause you already know"

Jungook's pov

" Jimin, stop begging dramatic you are not going anywhere!!" I said, dropping a towel and remove the one which was on my waist. He fastly looked, down not wanting to see me

I wore sweatpants and black long sleeve.

" And, give me your phone" not wasting anytime he gave me

" And, return those clothes there! "

" No!! " Did he...? No he didn't. Did he just shouted at me.

" Jungook, I am leaving! I just want to be away from you for a while! "

" I ... I just want some fresh air. Plus, I haven't seen my mom for months! And I am sure she's  worried!" His lips form a pout and he is just fiddling with his fingers.

* Cute*

I took all his clothes and put them in my closet! And lock the closet. He look at me with eyes and mouth opened hesitating to say something

I chuckled

" You are not going anywhere okay ? We are going to be here.... 24/7.... together!! I am not going anywhere"

" Wh-at? B..ut your work?"

" Don't worry sweetheart, I have dealt with that. So now....." I grab his chin, and we look at each other

" It's going to be me and you! Hear me?" He nod, and gulp making me chuckle

" Good boy baby." I walked away lacking him

Jimin's pov

" Arghhhhh fuck!!!!" I kick the suitcase. I stood have packed early. I am so fucking slow, damn!

He looked the closet, and I can't escape. The house is too high, and I am he locked the back door.

Things are going to be tense now. Having him around all day, it is not going to be easy.

I sigh, and open the door heading downstairs. I found him, in the drinking a banana milk and eating cookies. I wanted to giggle because of his cuteness but... I have to keep a serious face.

I also went to the kitchen, and open a fridge and grab ferrero Roche ice cream, a spoon. Doing things quickly

" Why are you in a rush ?" I sigh, and don't know what to say

" Rush? What are you talking about ?" Stupid!!!

" Can't you see that.... you are  doing things in a rush" he rolled his eyes

" Well, I just want to watch a movie " I went to the living room, sat down comfortably

Suddenly he came, nd joined me but thank God ... He made a distance between us.... phew!!!

" What movie??" He asked, poking his cheek with his tongue. Habit.

" Ughh, I just forgot! " I rub my neck, nervously. Damn, why am I so stupid ???

" Okay, then seems like i have to choose a movie then!" He takes the remote

" No yo-"

" Relax..... no horror movie okay?" I nod, and gulp.

Wtf is wrong with him?? It's weird now!!

" What - What time is it?" I asked

" Uh.... 19h00? Why?"

" Oh God, I have to make dinner..... I am so -" He hold my wrist

" Can you please relax? Just relax!"

" You-you are hurting me" He left go

" I am sorry" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What's going on???? Why is he like this?????

} boring? I know 😔 but I promise the next one will be.... so interesting!!!

Love you guys!! And remember, stay safe💋