10

《Y/N's POV》

It's monday today and people have been swarming me whenever I get out of the house. It was very uncomfortable but I knew that this was what I was jumping into when I debuted.

Our group was now very successful! Our debut song got more than 100 Million Views on MeTube. Then our debut album surpassed 500k sales in just one day! I think it's because our senior is BTS sunbaenim.

We were watching, Netflix when the doorbell went off. Kera unnie being the oldest went to gt the door. As she opened the door, I saw her froze. "S-sunbaenim!" She shouted and bowed. We got up and looked on who was at the door and it shocked me.

It was Izone sunabenim! But, there were only 11 of them. Chaewon unnie isn't here. "Oh, you guys are Z-Gen right? We're your neighbors and we wanted to give you macaroons. Unfortunately, there's only 11 of us here. Chaewon-ssi couldn't make it since she needed to run an errand but she wanted to give you her congratulations." Eunbi sunbaenim said.

"O-oh, it's ok sunbaenim. T-thank you!" Mana said while getting the macaroons from Eunbi Sunabenim's hands. "Please, call us unnies when we're at home." Chaeyeon sunbaen--I mean unnie said.

"We'll get going now ok? Just come over next door if you need anything." We told her okay and closed the door. There was a minute of silence until Miyu spoke. "We just met Izone sunbaenim." Did I mention that we were huge fans of Izone?

Of course I didn't mention anything about Chaewon unnie. If they knew, they'd freak out. Wait, if they're our neighbor then... Chaewon unnie and I will eventually run into each other one day anf I don't think I'm ready.

-/-/-/-

I know I said that I'm not too busy but, I need to go to work to feed myself okay? I'm sorry hehe.