(Y/N's) Diary Entry Seventeen

Dear Diary,

I got a mysterious gift today: I found a box with a note on my nightstand in my room; I found it when I was waking up. I got out of bed, and I was stretching when I noticed the small box. I grabbed it reluctantly and opened it. It was a pretty necklace. I smiled as I glanced at the note next to the container.

The note read:

Dear (Y/N),

         I am so excited to see you at the show in a couple of days! I wanted to get you a present for your performance. Consider it a good luck charm of sorts. Although I don't know if you believe in anything like that, I couldn't resist getting it for you. It would mean a lot if you decided to wear the necklace, especially during the show. You'll get to know who I am this time. I'll see you at the ball.

~(Anonymous)

My heart was beating fast as I got ready for the day. I carefully grabbed the necklace from its box and carefully put it on. I admired it in the mirror; I couldn't help it. The necklace looked so pretty on me.

I went to practice as usual; I got many compliments on my necklace, and it made me feel happy. I felt more motivated and slightly less nervous. A part of me is still anxious about the show coming up. I guess we'll see how it's going to go.

~(Y/N)

(A/N): Hiya guys! It's me again, I'm pretty tired and I have an abstract for a research paper due on Sunday and I don't understand how to do some of it. So I'm having to ask for help lol. School has been okay, I just have this English work to do and then I have some first aid videos to do, but I'll do them later on.

~(Bella)