2

(10:30 A.M. across the street from Tokiwadai's dormitory)

"Wonder if she decided to sleep in?" Touma says as he checks the time on his phone. "Heyyy sorry about making you wait I needed to get some things before!!" Shouts Misaka down the street "I just need to drop this stuff off in my room and then we can go okay" she says with a cheerful tone. "Took you long enough you know you could've told me this earlier" Touma says slightly annoyed "oh wait you don't have my number don't you?" he adds "What?!" Misaka says getting flustered "I guess that's true" "uhh here just send me a text" she tells Touma while heading of to drop her things. As Mikoto heads back she checks her phone *1 New message* it says on the front of here screen, she checks it *hey it's Kamijou sorry about this but I need to do some thing really quick I'll be back in 20 minutes promise" "that idiot! I can't believe he's actually doing it again!" Misaka says in frustration "he better be back or he'll get it". (At the park) "Hey Styil, hey what's up Tsuchimikado?" Touma greets his friends "how's it going Kami haven't seen you lately" Tsuchimikado says returning the greeting "let's cut the pleasantries and get down to business will ya" Styil says wanting to get down to business. "Yeah sure" Touma responds "okay here's the rundown we have another exchange going on but it's not too important or anything that might do some serious damage" he tells Touma "okay so if it's not that important why bother telling me?" Touma begins to question Styil. "I just want to give you a heads up just in case you run into them because one of the people involved is a magician" he responds "if you see or if you accidentally run into them with your imagine breaker I want you to give us a call and we'll take care of it" Tsuchimikado answers. Touma looks at both of them and says "alright then I'm heading off I got some business to do" he tells them "you mean your date?" Tsuchimikado says "really? You have a date? I'm not buying it" Styil interrupts with a grin. "How do you know about that and it's not a date!" Touma responds defensively "c'mon Kami you don't really expect us to not watch you every now and then" Tsuchimikado adds "I feel real bad for the poor sap that agreed to go on a date with you" Styil says hoping to see Touma's reaction "ahh I told you guys it's not a date and I have to get back or she's gonna kill me" Touma tells them as he runs off. "Does he really?" Styil asks wanting to know more "someone a bit jealous huh?" Tsuchimikado says having some fun "what!? No why would I be jealous of that kid, I can get a date of my own" Styil responds with a light red tone on his face. "Relax I'm only kidding and no I'm not sure it's a date I just saw him waiting outside a girls dorm" "hmm" the pair simultaneously say "let's tag along for a while" Tsuchimikado suggests with anticipation. "Why not, this mission isn't too risky but only for a short time, we really need to get to work" Styil says giving in to Tsuchimikado's request. As Touma begins his run back to Misaka's dorm, Kuroko Shirai a level 4 teleporter, Misaka's best friend and roommate sees him running from her Judgement office while preparing for general patrol around the the city. "I wonder what that boys up to now" Kuroko begins to wonder, that's the way to the dorm and he's running pretty fast she then notices two people trailing behind him "huh" the girl says as she sees Tsuchimikado and Styil not far behind him. "If he's being pursued then he might he in some serious trouble and although as much as I would love to see him kidnapped it's my duty as a Judgement officer to prevent that from happening ugh no fair enough even though we both may be fighting for the affection of sissy I still have to fulfill my duties. Alright then I should track those two just to make sure if they're up to not good" she says with reluctance a she teleports herself out of the office.

*shortly after*

"there you are! Where did you run off to? I want to know!" Misaka about as she sees Touma. "Like I told you in my text I had to take care of some business" Touma responds exhausted from his run back. "Okay now we can start" Touma says shortly after catching his breath, "start what?" Misaka answers. "Trying to make it up to you today of course" Touma smiles to Misaka. "Uh huh" Misaka manages to says getting flustered by the boy smiling at her. "Right then, I have some things I wanted to buy, we can start there, let's go." The two begin to set off to the shopping district walking one trailing the other..