Friends .. for now

It's surreal how Jungkook's now befriending with his hyung girlfriend after having such intense drama with her a months ago. If four weeks ago he cried like a crazy man for hurting her, now they're more or less like same sex friends.

He's glad his hyungs slowly forgiving him and they start to be comfortable each other back. To the girl he like, he can talk to her almost anything and everything and she will give him advises most of the times when he need it. And he more thankful Lisa cancel her intention to stop coming at they dorm.

'She really different from all the girls I've met before'

He smile when he heard Lisa came to the bathroom after succeeding get the shaver from Yoongi hyung.

'Hyung never want to sharing his thing. This girl surely is sumn. She make hyung melting'

"Kookie ah~ I got it!" She exclaimed happily with a silly grin on her face.

But Jungkook face turn to pale when imagine something bad "Be careful. My face worth a million Won. Armys will never forgive you if you hurt my handsomely face. So, behave Princess. Don't try to be a funny, I'm begging you"

"Arasso, my Kookie ah~ I will be more careful"

"You have experiences, right?"

"Ani. This is my first time shaving a man tho. You're my first experiments. If I success I gonna do to Joonie oppa"

"Yah. Yah. I'm not your rat in the labs. Call other oppa to replace me!"

"Ahh! You tell me you want to be my first why complaint now?"

"I- I want too but the ways you hold the shave .. ahh it's so scaring. Like Chucky gonna kill me!"

"Hmph! Please Kookie ah~ I gonna do my best, slow and safety. I promise!"

"That's not helping!"

"Tsk. Okay, better call Tae oppa"

"Aish. Okay. Okay"

Jungkook sits still when he felt Lisa carefully shave his facial hair. His hand hold both of Lisa's thigh make her stop moving too much, when she feel tension on his body. He's seriously scared if she ever did it wrongly and leaving a scar on his face. But his eyes .. can't stop admiring the goddess on his eyes.

"Who shave for you before this?"

The sudden question wakes him up from his deep thought "mwo?"

"Who took care of you when you in miserable situation?"

"All of my hyungs. They're very patient mans. They did everything for me before I debut until now. They teach and advises for me, until I become the Jungkook right now"

"They help shaved on you too?"

"Of course not! I did that by my own. Micheoso? It'd be too awkward for men help other men shaved in bathroom together"

She nods her head innocently and bit her lower lips as she continue to shave him carefully.

"Stop doing that"

"Eo? Doing what?"

"Biting your lips. It's gonna bleed"

"Oh. Mianhe. I was too focus on your face"