hellish ; five

i swear y'all want wooyoung killed or smth

cw: mentions of drug use & slight gore

you chose:a) open the glove compartment

you chose:
a) open the glove compartment

* * *

Wooyoung inhaled a deep breath, before gently tugging the glove compartment open.

He knew he had no right to be doing this, especially not in the car of a roommate he barely knew, but his curiosity was just begging to be satiated.

"Fucking hell," he silently cursed at his rapid, unsteady heartbeat. Even his hands shook like they were touching something cursed and forbidden. His jittery limbs distracted him and prevented him from staying concentrated.

I can't believe I'm doing this, Wooyoung thought the second his eyes took note of the several papers meshed into the compartment. They were in complete disarray, like they'd been shoved in prior to tonight, but apart from them there appeared to be nothing else there.

Nothing else... There's nothing else there so stop looking. Close the glove compartment before you fucking get caught, Wooyoung, the logical half of Wooyoung's mind shouted, but he'd totally blocked it out. He was now in too deep.

At this point, Wooyoung's breathing had grown more laboured, tense. Impatience allowed him to hurriedly shift through the many disorderly papers, only to slow down at what he saw.

It was a bracelet first, a simple silver one that glistened lowly in the darkness. Then there were the watches, the jewelry, the copious amount of rings, a purple lipstick -- even a beanie. The materials were inconsistent, and so random. It made no sense why they'd be scattered inside here together.

Before Wooyoung knew what he was doing, his fingers took the lipstick, slowly spinning it around in the light to observe it.

It looked...new, intact for the most part. Wooyoung was about to unscrew the cap when a shadow appeared in his vicinity.

"What are you doing?"

Wooyoung, startled and afraid, fumbled unceremoniously with the lipstick before the cosmetic finally smacked the ground. His heart raced like he'd just ran a marathon, but he tried not to let it show as he looked out the window, seeing none other than Seonghwa standing there.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

"Uh, s-sorry." Wooyoung felt like he was going into cardiac arrest with how painfully quick his heartbeat had gotten. "I-I didn't mean to -- "

Seonghwa's hollow eyes were blisteringly intense. It made Wooyoung feel suffocated.

"I'm sorry," Wooyoung muttered again, his voice weak.