Your hand

Y/N POV

I took a deep breath. Did I say something wrong? Does he hate me? Is he mad at me? Hearing from many people, he never texts first. My breathing became short and uneven. Before I replied, I checked on Grizzly and saw that he was roaming around. I carefully opened the lid and let him crawl into my hand. I gently rubbed his head, putting him close to me to help calm myself down. I took a deep breath and looked at the message.

Corpse_husband:
9:01pm

Hey, I had a nice time playing with you:)

Y/N_Sings:
9:04pm

Haha same! Hope there's no hard feelings when during the first round tho

Corpse_husband:
9:05pm

Of course not, you pulled a corpsey;)

Y/N_Sings:
9:07pm

Or maybe you pulled a Y/N and you never knew this whole time>:)

Corpse_husband:
9:08pm

Mhmm sure
Anyways, wyd?

Y/N_Sings:
9:08

I'm holding my hamster, wbu?

Corpse_husband:
9:09pm

Aww how cute. I love animals
I'm just laying down

Y/N_Sings:
9:10pm

Im sure Grizzly would love you!

Corpse_husband:
9:10pm

You're cute🖤
That's*
Stupid autocorrect

Y/N_Sings:
9:12pm

I hate autocorrect lmao
Anyways I should probably try to attempt to get some rest, I have to get up early. I'll talk to you later?

Corpse_husband:
9:13pm

Sounds good, sleep well🖤

     I put Grizzly back into his bin and I started to do a small victory dance. What for? Hell, I don't even know. But for some reason when it came to Corpse, I couldn't help but feel butterflies. It wasn't just his voice, his personality and soul are so attractive and it makes me want to know more about it.

Once I finally got everything out of my system, I decided to look up his YouTube, finding his horror stories. I clicked on a random and began to listen. His voice instantly soothed me and I felt relaxed for once. I felt my eyes become heavy as I drifted in and out of sleep. And that's when I fell into a deep sleep listening to his comforting voice...

Corpse's POV

     I sighed as my phone rested on my chest. I took a deep breath. 'You're cute. How stupid can you be?' I began to scold myself in silence. I stared at the ceiling as I ran my fingers through my black curls. My apartment screamed in silence as I did nothing but stare at the ceiling. My body felt tired. My eyes felt heavy. I. Am. Tired. So why can't I get some fucking sleep. Annoyance filled through my body. I just wanted to sleep like a normal person. But I knew that's not possible. So instead I stared at the ceiling until the sun rose.