Asshole

⚠️THIS PART CONTAINS TOPICS OF SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION ⚠️

Me and Tayler went to the gym because the school week has been exhausting. After the gym Tayler was being kinda distant for some reason he then started being really mean to me and would yell at me for no reason I began to question if he actually like me or not or was I just another hook up to him.
We had just had an argument earlier because he took one of my lemons but then called me a slut for the way I dressed I was wearing this btw

I was heartbroken.
I went out for a run to clear my head (never in a million years 🌚) and i when I came back I heard moaning.
I knew it wasn't my parents because they were out of the country for the next few months I opened his door and there I saw him hooking up with Jordan (her "best friend") "WHAT THE FUCK" "Oh my Y/n it's not what it looks like" Jordan said. Tayler didn't even say anything he looked like he didn't have a care in the world. "I forgot you liked him" Jordan said. (THAT LITTLE!-)
As soon as she said that my blood boiled I got so angry to the point were I started laughing. "I am going to slit your throat open😂." I said because honestly it's so funny to me how she think I'm going to believe her HIV+ ass like really."you have no idea what idea what im fucking capable of so i suggest you leave before I kill you with my bare hands." I said very calmly but angry enough for her to know that I'm not joking she looked terrified and tried to run out the house  she ran down the stairs and left naked.
Tears started to form in my eyes and I turned back around to face him "HOW COULD YOU" . He said nothing but then he finally said "It's not like we were dating or anything. " i loved you." I said in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear. He looked up in shock "Y/n-" "No save it I'm done with your mood swings and abuse." I ran into my room and locked the door.
⚠️SELF HARM STARTS HERE⚠️

I look over and see my razor on my bathroom sink I pull the razor out, grab my Juul, and a black hoodie and sweats. I inhaled and started cutting my wrist and my thighs every cut was every thing that has fucked me up I just wish I never had to live here. Every thing I ever done always is ends up with me getting hurt I'm always making mistakes. I'm so tired. After i finished I put on my hoodie and sweats then went inside I wasn't high which pissed me off because I wanted to feel number than I already was .
⚠️SH STOPS HERE⚠️

I went out the house and grabbed my skateboard to go to Jordan's because she had weed and I really needed it.

"Heyyy Bitch- tf wrong which yo ass why you crying"
"Tayler." " What did I tell you about falling in love with assholes it's a terrible idea and you should never do it but what do you do NOT LISTE-" she stop as soon as she saw the bloods slowly dripping throw the bandages off the hoodie sleeves she pulled up the sleeves and look in horror

" You should never let a little boy get you to this point your staying with me for the next month tell your parents and taylers.

You told your parents and taylers there said it's fine.

Tayler had been blowing up your phone for the past 3 hours you haven't said anything you haven't eaten anything you were gone in an melancholy state no words would come out of the chapped pale pinkish lips the you behold as yours (wtf am I talking about what am I Shakespeare tf)
During all of this Jordan was busy asking you what ice cream you wanted "HELLO BITCH"Jordan yelled trying to get you out of your trance "Fine then starve" "Huh" you said finally waking up