Begining

Rain was falling down beating against the pavent as tears and blood stained my cheeks. I pleaded for someone to help me but no one listened, everyone thought I was crazy and disgusting but it was no use. My name is Felicity, I am normal girl without a home no one was with me I was just left out to suffer society, and their pressuring views.

Dairy entrée 1

Finally I just woke up, I decided to write every morning just to refresh my thoughts.

I can't wait for wonderful day out near the woods. Away from society, away from people. Well time to go explore!!!

Sincerely

Euphoria

I started to head out, I lived in the forest near a secluded place where there weren't much animals.

I didn't have any friends because, most of town people thought that I wasn't purifyied or nice I was just trying to talk to them is that to much to ask. Plus I can't afford high fashioned dresses like them. Most of the time I make my own dresses with the cotton I find in the forest.

There was this one person that I put a particular eye on, he wasn't nice, he mostly gave snobbish looks at me because of my difference. His name was, Rino Rin, both names had started with the same letter which was kind of astonishing. I decided to play some trick on him, and throw a fish when he passes by because it serves him right. Besides he is only the secretary of this place not the main boss which is entirly different story.

So PLAN START!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I saw the company Rino Rin worked at I saw him coming out with a lot of papers. I stole a fish from a store that was not to far from here leaving my plan to go an success.

I saw him coming closer further away from the building, then I took my fish, and threw it at him.

The fish slipped down from his face so did the excess water since the fish is frozen.

He looked at me angerly :

"EUPHORIA, YOU DAMM BITCH" Rino Rin says

Looks like I am in trouble, I better run near a tree and hide in it before he wipes off the water on his face and starts looking.

"YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE"

I can here hear his screams, he seems pretty angry. Well this was a plan success. Not until, I was stopped by the Boss itself. His name was Monster . From the looks of his face, he looked very angry and furious with what just happened.

I knew I had no where to run or hide so I just turned the other way and kept on running. Finally I was stopped by a clothing shop and ran inside to one of the fitting stalls.

He didn't even know I was here, amazing isn't it. 

Well accept for one person and I deeply regret it. ...