Chapter 25

Aaliyah POV

Every since i found out i had stage 4 breast cancer i was either in somebody doctors office or in the bed. I'd be lying if i didn't say i was depressed.

All i could think about was my babies, my poor babies might having to grow up with out there mom. My heart aches for all of them but my baby Ava wouldn't even remember me, that was it for me i have to fight this. Not for me, not for Dave, but for our kids.

Today was one of my okay days so i got out the bed and did some simple body exercises because if i sat to long my body would get stiff.

After i did that i brushed my teeth and carefully brushed out my hair so i could put it in a pony tails.

My hair was still falling out but not as bad. After i pulled it in a ponytail i put a black beanie on top of my head.

I went back into the room and put on some sweat pants and one of Dave's shirt. I slipped on my slides and headed downstairs. I could hear the kids down there playing.

"Morning mommy" Kai said making Dave look up

"Why you out the bed?" He asked concerned

"Morning baby and because I'm tired of being in that bed" i said sitting down beside him laying my head on his shoulder

"I know baby but you need to rest your body" he said

"Dave baby I'm fine" i said grabbing Ava out his arms. I haven't held her in about 3 weeks. I missed her.

When she seen it was me she started smiling and kicking her legs.

"I guess someone missed me too" i said laughing

"Let's go out to eat or something" i said getting up

"You know you can't be out like that" Dave said

"I'll wear a mask if that makes you feel better. I just wanna spend time with my family" i said

"Okay just this one time" Dave said

"Yayyy I'll go get Ava ready" i said while going on up the stairs

I took Ava to the bathroom and washed up. After i was done washing her up i went into her room and lotion her small body before putting on her diaper.

I put her on a pink shirt that said "the snuggle is real" with some white pants that had hearts on them.

I did her hair and put on a pink bow.

"Aww mama baby so pretty" i said grabbing my phone snapping a picture.

After i took her picture i posted it on my ig.

@aaliyahjay: even with all the things going on your pretty face lights my world💕 my Ava Rose💞

after everybody got dressed we headed out and to go get something to eat and just spend time with each other.