nicknames , night five ࿐໋₊

"𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐈 should be able to give you a little payback for what you did to me this morning," you said, gesturing to the burn marks on your arms

"𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊, 𝐈 should be able to give you a little payback for what you did to me this morning," you said, gesturing to the burn marks on your arms. during a lesson, he had accidentally launched a relatively big explosion at you.

both of you were laying down on the bed, staring into each other's eyes.

he raised an eyebrow. "i thought you said it 'didn't hurt' and 'don't worry about me'!" he emphasized on the words you had said to him.

you pouted. "i know, but what i want isn't even something bad."

he flicked your forehead. "no."

"why?" you exclaimed. "it could benefit our relationship!"

"we have one?"

"ouch, okay," you clutched your shirt where your heart was supposed to be. "i see how it is."

"i was fucking joking," he rolled his eyes at you. "so what is it your dumbass wants?"

"well..." you hesitated. "you might not like it."

"just out with it already," he grunted.

"...i've decided we should give each other nicknames!" your eyes sparkled as you introduced the idea to him.

"nicknames? what the hell?"

"like, what i called you last time," you said. "bakubae!"

"that sucks," he sneered at you. "dumbass."

"dumbass is not a nickname, for your information."

"then what can i call you?" he squeezed his eyes shut. "i can't call you an extra, since you aren't one."

"aww."

"shut up." his cheeks flamed and he opened one eye. "n/n? does n/n fit?"

you gasped. "it's so cute!" you gushed, giggling and throwing your arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"oi, you're squeezing me. i can't breathe." you let go of him and rested your head in the crook of his neck. "hehe, sorry."

"it's okay, n/n."

heat rushed to your face and you buried your head further in his neck, inhaling deeply. he smelled like caramel.

"can i call you katsuki?" you glanced up at his face, a grin playing on your lips.

"i thought you would give me a nickname," he said, "but whatever."

"oh, so you want a nickname!" you teased, smirking.

"shut the fuck up."

"why, kat?" you asked, tracing your finger along his arm.

"kat?"

"do you like it?" you grinned. "i came up with it on the spot!"

"well, i don't hate it." his cheeks turned a faint red and he brought his hand up to rub the back of his neck awkwardly.

"you like it!" you squealed, "right? you like it, right?"

he rolled over in the bed so he was facing the other side. "eh, whatever."