i miss you , night ten ࿐໋₊

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐖𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 legs, kicking the bed repeatedly

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐖𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 legs, kicking the bed repeatedly. "it's been one night, i'm going to die!" you exclaimed, giving the bed one last hard kick before going completely still.

you buried your head further into the pillows, staining it slightly with your tears.

there was a change of setting. you were in bakugou's room, although you knew he wouldn't— he couldn't show up. sighing, you inhaled the scent of the bed sheets. it smelled like him.

you rolled over, staring at the ceiling. you frowned, then pouted. there was nothing for you to do, and you felt so alone.

just then, your phone rang. reaching over to the table, you snatched it up and answered the call.

"hello?"

"hey! y/n," kirishima's voice sounded over the line, "i found this note while i was searching bakugou's room yesterday. for any clues of his whereabouts, of course! i'm not a creep. i'm a man."

"right," you said, "i know you're manly. what did the note say?"

"it says, 'y/n, search my room and find a box. it's for your dumbass while i'm away at training camp,' " kirishima read out. "he called you a dumbass? that's so unmanly!"

"no, no, it's fine," you laughed.

"are you crying...?" kirishima asked. "sorry, it just sounds like."

"no," you lied.

you could almost hear kirishima smile. the kind of smile that said, 'you can't lie to me, you're literally one of my best friends, bro.'

"i would hug you, y/n," kirishima laughed, "but i know you have a thing with bakugou."

"what?"

"what?" he asked back innocently. "alright, we gotta get ready to rescue him. bye!" he hung up.

you pouted, getting off the bed. bakugou said he wanted you to search for something, right?

you looked under his bed, in his closet— you realised that his fashion sense was not bad—on his table and possibly every nook and cranny of his room.

"oh, right, his table." you made your way there, peering under the desk.

and there sat a box.

"this should be it," you murmured, cutting open the tape.

peering inside, you saw a shirt— no, a hoodie in the box. you tilted your head in confusion. if he wanted to give you a hoodie, he didn't need to. you stole half his closet anyway.

you tore open the plastic and took out the hoodie. a small, white note remained in the plastic so you took it out and read the contents out loud.

"look at the tag," you read aloud. placing the note down on the floor, you glanced at the tag on the hoodie. it said this:

'when you wear this, i'll always be with you. a warm hug made out of cloth. i love you.'

only that the 'love' was crossed out and replaced with 'tolerate'.

you squealed, immediately slipping the hoodie on. when you wore it, you found a set of small words at the top right hand corner.

it was written in all caps, 'mine, bitch. back the fuck off.'

"whyy do you still make my heart flutter even when you're not around?" you half-shouted. you headed back to the bed, grabbing the teddy bear that sat on his bedside table.

you hugged it tightly. "hurry up and come back, you idiot." you sniffed. "i miss you."

a/n
dw this wont
last vv long :D
alright so i wanted to
show yall the tag n stuff

a/ndw this wontlast vv long :Dalright so i wanted to show yall the tag n stuff