R 8

Jungkook nervously waits for the older, tapping his foot from the anxiety

Jungkook nervously waits for the older, tapping his foot from the anxiety. Someone then sat down beside him, startling him. He looks at who it was, sighing in relief as it was just Taehyung.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. Taehyung sighed, staring at the younger.
"I like you" Taehyung says, gulping. Jungkook also gulps, looking at the older nervously.

"Y-you like me?" He stuttered, biting his lips. Taehyung hesitantly nodded, looking away. Jungkook then hugged Taehyung, causing the older to freeze for a moment.
"I like you too, pabo" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung hugged back, kissing the top of his head.

A year later...

"Hyung, come on, don't be like that" Jungkook says as he teared up, seeing Taehyung getting addicted from smoking.
"Why do you care?" Taehyung says, he had been like this ever since his friend died.
"Don't you care about me?" Jungkook asks, coughing as he clutches his chest.
"I can't take the smell, it's hard to breathe everytime I smell it" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he continued to cough.

"You turned out to be like HIM!" Jungkook says, emphasizing 'him'. Taehyung snapped, putting down the cigarette harshly before he went to Jungkook. Grabbing the younger from his collar, he glared.
"What the fuck did you say?" Taehyung says, his voice stern. Jungkook gulps, staring at the older. His vision had black dots, he's trying to blink it off. Putting his hand on the older's chest, trying to push him away as he violently coughed.

"H-hyun-" Jungkook didn't get to finish his word as his eyes closed, passing out with his head falling on the older's shoulder. Taehyung's eyes widened, pushing the younger's shoulder a little as he shook him.
"Jungkook? Baby? I'm sorry? Wake up, oh, god" Taehyung says as he carried the younger bridal style, rushing out to the house in panic.