R 7

Jungkook ran as he saw Taehyung

Jungkook ran as he saw Taehyung. The older opened his arms for the younger, smiling as Jungkook hugged him tight.
"How are you?" Taehyung asks, brushing Jungkook's bangs back. The younger smiled, giggling.
"I'm okay!" Jungkook says before gasping as he saw an ice cream truck. Taehyung sighed, shaking his head as he followed the younger.

For the past few days, and more days had been spent with Taehyung and Jungkook hanging out. Jungkook had realized, he's starting to like Taehyung and he isn't liking it.

Jungkook stared up on the ceiling, ruffling his hair as he turned to his side.
"No...I can't fall in love again... " He whispered, biting his lips as he remembers his ex. He shakes his head, groaning.
"Don't think about him, move on" He told himself, slapping his head. He closes his eyes and starts to imagine how him and Taehyung would be as a couple.

"Koo~" Taehyung says, smiling as he opened his arms for Jungkook. The younger ran to the older, hugging him. They both sighed in relief at the warmth of eachother, smiling.

"What the fuck, Kook?!" Taehyung says as he threw something. Jungkook flinches, cowering.
"Im-"

"What the fuck?" He says, gripping onto his hair. Grabbing his phone from the night stand, he turned it on.
"Taehyungie hyung isn't like that... He's a sweet guy" He says, smiling as he stared at the wallpaper of his phone. Just then, his phone vibrated and Taehyung's caller id showed up. Answering it, he smiled wider as he hears the older's deep voice.

"Jungkook... "

Jungkook frowns, the older had called him in his full name.
"Ne?" He says, raising his brow.

"Can we meet tomorrow?"

Jungkook's a bit worried, the older sounds sad to be honest.
"Is something wrong, Hyung?" He asks, but he hears the older say no.

"Okay? Let's meet tomorrow then"