Chapter 4

Colson POV

The Rock Show - Blink 182

I walk into the large back room full of people hanging out, soaked from pouring a bottle of water over myself.

I was pumped from the stage, I was ready to party.

"Time to get it started bitch" one of the boys yelled, seated on the couch with lines waiting for me on the table in front of them.

I laughed making a beeline directly for it, grabbing the rolled bill and immediately snorting it, looking up just in time to see Rook walk in with Ava and Eden.

My eyes instantly dropped to Eden's feet.

Damn.

She got some pretty toes.

"Hey, Great show" Ava grinned as I looked back to her.

"Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it" I said before looking at Eden "Well? What did you think?"

A smirk played on her like as she feigned disinterest "It was ok"

I snorted "It was at least better than ok, you're killing me"

She broke into a smile "Yeah it was great, should have gone to one of your shows sooner, but you know"

"I get it, well fix your music taste baby, it's all good, sometimes it's a hard transition to the dark side" I said standing up, picking one of the bottles of vodka up off the table and drinking out of it, feeling the burn down the back of my throat.

"Are we gonna head out?" Rook questioned, excitement fueled by the coke evident, arms snaking around Ava's body.

I turner and grabbed Eden by the waist, she stiffened under my touch but didn't resist, as I spun her around and walked her to the exit.

"Where are we going?" She said confused.

"We are all going to get fucked up at an after-show party thrown by yours truly" I said as I nodded to everyone, slinging my arm around her shoulder, before yelling to the rest of the entourage that filled the room "LETS GOOOOO FUCKERS"

---

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Pete said puffing a joint as Eden kicked her pump-covered feet up on the table of our sitting area, have to say, when she pulled out those heels to change into on the way over I had to fight myself.

"Kellz will probably start to suck your toes, my man has a foot fetish"

We were up in the VIP area of the club, the concert's after-party in full swing as the place filled wall to wall, surrounded by drinks, music, and drugs.

Eden looked at me and scrunching her nose up "Really?"

I slapped Pete across the back of his head.

"It's not as weird as he sounds, some men like tits and ass... I dig feet"

"Ew" Eden laughed falling into Ava as they both lifted their feet up, examining them, then falling into fits of laughter "Like, what's so attractive?"

"I don't know, they're just... Come on ladies don't hate" I smirked, passing Eden the joint.

She was one of the hotter girls id come across in a while, this was the second time is seen her and she had a rocking body.

It was most probably the drugs and the fact she had a boyfriend, but it made her even more alluring.

We always want what we can't have, it's human nature.

And I'm a sucker for defiance.

"So, how's Dave?"

Eden snorted and rolled her eyes exhaling the smoke "I'm ignoring him at present"

"He's been commenting on some of the girls he knows pictures on Insta" Ava said as Eden passed her the joint.

"And that's bad how?" I said, confused as to why it was a big deal.

"They're about their titties and getting off"

I laughed "Nah I know you're fuckin' with me, no idiot does that, they slide into DMS"

"Not this idiot... Is that what you did to Eden?" Ava smirked "Coz I seen you sliding to her DM"

I shrugged "He's a dickhead for doing what he's doing, who needs other girl's titties when a girl looks like this" I said waving to Eden, who giggled nervously.

"Kellz you're gonna get yourself in trouble" Rook groaned next to me "There's plenty of others, but you choose to hone in on the girl with a boyfriend and is friends with your ex?"

"I like to live on the edge"

"The edge of a fucking cliff" Pete laughed as I took another swig of my drink, looking at Ava who was whispering to Eden, who got up and headed to the dance floor.

I jumped up finishing the blunt and putting it out.

" I know what you're doing, just be easy ok? It's my girl's best friend, I don't want that conflict" Rook said with a knowing smirk.

"I'm not doing anything man"

"Fuck off you ain't" Pete laughed "Incan even see you working the whole thing out in your head"

"That's the mushrooms"

Slim rolled his eyes at me taking a seat in my vacant one "I don't see another way this is going to play out, let him do what he wants"

I flash them my fingers with a grin as I start backing away from them, swaying to the music, walking towards the dance floor as they laugh at me

I turn and head into the bodies of the heaving dance floor, music getting louder, I find them in the middle dancing with each other to Nah Nah by Trey Songz.

I bit my lip and watched for a moment.

I slid up behind her, reaching my hands down placing them on her rotating hips, joining her body's rhythm.

She glanced up to me over her shoulder and then looking back to her friend, body still moving, pressed up to mine, as her friend winked at her.

Clearly Dave isn't a priority tonight.

Be it because she's fucked up or she's angry at the dude, I don't care, it ain't my battle.

I don't owe anyone in this situation loyalties.

And it seems her doors wide open for me to come step right in, whether she realized it or not.

Fuck, might make myself more comfortable, hang out for a bit.

I'm sure Dave won't mind, after all, he's busy being preocupied with other women and not keeping an eye on his own.