♠️ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣♠️

Yeonjun is with his same old routine like always. Get up, make food and go to work. But today he woke up early, because Soojun's school starts at 9.

He is in the cafe right now, serving the costomers. And as a full timer he gets really less time for any rest. It's tiring but he enjoys it, because he is working for his son and not him.

What hurts more is that his son is hurting, waking up today his first thing was, 'Where is my dad?' and it hurts yeonjun. He can't tell the poor child that his dad doesn't even know he exsits.

The cafe was full. The cafe was two floored, the first floor was a simple cafe that Yeonjun works. You can find coffee, tea and other pastry here. And the system is you will order and take the order or sit and eat it.

The second floor was a restaurant. You can get a whole meal there, and they serve you your food to your table. Yeonjun sometimes eats there with Changbin and other workers in the cafe.

"May I have a pastry and coffee please?" A small girl came up to Yeonjun and said. The girl reminds him of Soojun, so he smiles and nods.

While getting the orders of the little girl who was about the age of 10, Yeonjun said, "What's your name dear" "My name is Madison, and my dads are over there" the girl said and pointed to them.

Yeonjun looks at them and remembers, they are Mark and Jackson. They come here almost often, and they are really friendly.

"I know your dad, come let's go okay" Yeonjun takes the order for all of them and goes to the table. "Hello, Yeonjun why did you being for us, it was meant for our daughter only" Mark said as he smiled.

Yeonjun smiled, "You guys are like my friends, please accept this and don't pay okay" Jackson hugged Yeonjun, he was really pleased with Yeonjun and his kindness.

He came back to the counter and met with Changbin. He was in the change of the counter and the money. "Yo bro, how is Soojun?" "He is fine, I just dropped him to school before coming" Yeonjun smiles.

Both the males them get to their work. They enjoy welcoming the costomers and as they are close to each other they make fun of eachother and that's what the costomers love, the friendship of them.

"Oh, and Felix told me that Soojun was talking about Soobin, is he still doing it?" Yeonjun sadly smiled at it and looked at Changbin. "Yes, he really wants Soobin, but I can't tell him you know"

But suddenly someone interupts them, "Can't tell what to whom?" The voice scared Yeonjun, he was surprised but not disappoint. "It's none of your business Soobin, what do you want?"

Soobin rolled his eyes and ordered for a latte and chocolate pastry. Yeonjun politely serves it to Soobin and he finds a seat to sit. But before he went he asked, "Did the boss bother you?" "No"

Yeonjun replyed  coldly and Soobin left. Yeonjun was uncomfortable the whole time because Soobin was staring at hima me studying his every moves.

Before he didn't care if Soobin stared through his soul, but now it's completely different. To him now Soobin looking at him feel alien vibes to him.

.

.

Meanwhile in the school where the class has just started but yet all the children as roaming around the class. Some were playing, or some were just talking.

Soojun, Minsung and Woosan were talking, while playing with toys. They are always like that, and their friendship is unbreakable. They do everything together.

"Soojun please pass the block" Minsung says as he tries to balance the other blocks. They were trying to build a tower.

Soojun passes and starts to make the rest of the things that are needed. "Wait wait, that's not the right way, like this" Woosan the oldest among them said as he corrected Soojun, the youngest of them.