♠️ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥♠️

Soobin was lost in his own world, world of guilt, shame and unforgettable memories. Even though these memories were once forgotten by him, but now that are clear as crystal.

He sat at the same place where he and Yeonjun had first started to date eachother. He knew Yeonjun for about 7 years, from his school to till now.

Yeonjun was junior of him, and was one year younger that him. But as Yeonjun was extremely talented and we'll brainy student, he passed his junior year and became a senior without effort.

Despite of being a good student he was a well known nerd. Well of course because of his attractive beauty and cuteness. And also he was good in everything, bullies used to give him their homework, but never actually hurt him.

Soobin sat in the bench of the same park, but in the other side of the play ground. He was thinking of how he felt towards the younger male, and what actually broke them apart.

(Flashback 2017 Soobin POV)

I was always the center of attention and had a vast amount if friends. I was known to be the cold hearted prince. And the only best friend I had among the huge number was Kai.

Kai and I are friends from our diaper days and did everything together. He told me to get someone who can break my cold ice barier.

That's when this boy came into our class, Choi Yeonjun. He is my junior and he is extremely popular nerd because of his looks and talent.

Just when I laid my eyes on this boy, my wall broke into pieces. His smile never failed to make me smile too.

I never ever missed school again so I could see his smile at least once. His smile is contagious and can even maybe heal disease.

I made a promise to myself that I will protect him at any cost. Because I love him, I love Choi Yeonjun.

(End of flashback)

A tears escape from the hazel brown eye of Soobin. He never actually met to leave Yeonjun, he never meant to hurt him. He never meant to use Yeonjun, all happen because of the stupid bet.

And he will surely make sure that the person who he made a bet with, will suffer as he made him and his love of life suffer.

(Flashback, 2017, March 13)

Soobin and his gang sat in the cafeteria talkings and eating. Kai was screaming without no reason at all. And to be honest, no one really cared if he shouted or not.

"Yo Soobin, listen I give you a bet of 5000 won" Hyunjin said as he started to show off his money, moving it infront of Soobin's eyes. (I was listening to gods menu and that's why Hyunjin came in my mind 😂)

Soobin rolled his eyes. The rich students always makes bet with a huge amount of money and because of the lust of money they accept the bet.

Well you can say Soobin was like that once, so he accepted the bet. "The bet is, go to that boy Yeonjun and date him for three years and than leave him, your 5000 won will be to you after 3 years"

Soobin's eyes widen, there is no way he is doing that. But if he says no, they will  make fun of him, so he accepted and he never knew he will suffer this much because of this.

(End of flashback)

Soobin kicked the nearest stone as he thought of Hyunjin. He immediately called someone and told him to come to that place.

He waited there for 15 minutes before someone tapped on his shoulder. The boy was wearing a simple hoodie and jeans.

"Kai, thanks for coming bro" "No problem, and shy did you call me?" Kai said as he sat beside Soobin and watching the fishes play in the water in the lake.

Soobin sighed, "Hwang Hyunjin, what is he doing now?" Kai choked on air as he heard the name. Well he never actually had a good relationship with him.

"I don't know but he has a boyfriend now, that's all I know" Soobin nodded to the answer. Kai knew this has something to do with Yeonjun so he asked, "Did you meet Yeonjun hyung?"

Soobin nodded and said how he met the man he loved, Kai was not shocked but he was happy. Finally the Forgotten promise, is coming back to Soobin again.

But suddenly they heard a child cry. They looked around and saw a cute bunny looking child crying under the huge banyan tree.

"The boy is lost maybe, let's go and help him" Kai said and both of the males went closer to the. So the boy doesn't get scared, they maintained a good distance.

Kai asked the boy, "Hello, where is your mom?" "I lost my papa when playing" the boy cried even more now. Kai himself being a baby didn't know how to talk anymore, so he requested Soobin to handle the situation.

"Don't cry, I will help you find your papa, come with me" "No, papa told not to go with strangers" Soobin smiled at the little boys answer.

Usually child at this age are not much aware about stranger danger, but this boys father tought him well.

"Okay, but whats your name?" The boy wiped his eyes and said, "Kim Soojun" Soobin looked at the boy, he is awkwardly familiar to him.

Kai gasped, "Soobin hyung, they boy looks just like you, I mean almost, like his dimple and cheeks" Soobin nodded.

The little boy, Soojun looked around and looked at the stranger again, "What is your name uncle?" Soobin smiled, "My name is Soobin and this is my friend Kai" Kai bend down and ruffed the kids hair.

Soojun laughed, but his laugh remind both of the males of Yeonjun. "Hyung his laugh is like Yeonjun hyung" Soobin nodded again.

"Soojun, what's your papa's name?" They waited for an answer. And the name made them shocked, ,"Yeonjun" Soobin couldn't believe his ears.

"No, no no, there can be a lot of Yeonjun right" Soobin thought as he looked at Kai who had a shocked expresses as well.

Then they heard a voice call for Soojun, "Kim Soojun, where did you go?" The voice was familiar to them and of course it sounded like worried.

The little boy shouted, "Papa, papa, I am here" from behind the tree came out the angel of Soobin's life; Kim Yeonjun.

"Soojun I was so worried, papa was worried" Soobin was left shocked. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know why to do.

Soojun looked at Soobina me bowed a thank you. Yeonjun looked up at the person and his whole word stopped. What he thought would happen, actually is taking place.

"I-is this your child Yeonjun?" Soobin asked as Yeonjun stayed quiet. "Yeonjun please answer me, please" Soobin almost cried but not in front of the child.

Yeonjun nodded, "Yes, this is my son. And why do you ask?" "Who is the father of this chil, Kim Yeonjun" Soobin asked.

"That's none of your business, come let's go Soojun" Yeonjun left with Soojun slowky disappearing from Soobin's sight..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soobin saw Soojun, code red, code red!! ⚠️⚠️

Anyways I hope you like this part.

Pls if you like the story, don't be silent, vote and comment.

I love you all, take care and stay safe.

Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜