STRIKE HUNTERS PART 2

After alliances were formed on both sides. Good and evil rise to await thee final battle that is coming-

At Jim's house, Blinky is formulating their plan of attack with Merlin saying their focus should be Troll market and Morgana, not Arcadia and Gunmar. Just then, a third tremor hits, meaning the Eternal Night is in the hour. Jim declares Gunmar and Angor Rot his fight, saying that clearing the square first would be best to prevent any casualties. Strickler, Nomura, and agree to go with Claire and Toby to the Battle of the Bands to clear out the square while AAARRRGGHH!!! goes with Merlin to fight Morgana. The plan is in motion while knight, wolf, ninja, and Jim stay at the house.

Knight: Hey Jim.

Jim: Yeah.

Knight: How dangerous is Gunmar?

Jim: They call him the skull crusher. So, they is pretty self explanatory.

Wolf: Whoever he is. He doesn't stand a chance against us.

They all Nod

The hear a noise and look outside and see day becoming darker and they now realize-

All 4: It's time.

Few Minutes ago at Troll Market

Gunmar: Tonight, we will feel like human skulls break beneath our feet. Tonight, we claim earth for troll kind! Because tonight will never End!

Gumm Gumm Army: Gunmar , Gunmar, Gunmar, Gunmar (So on)

VD: Nice Speech.

Stain: Why do we even need these guys to get the piece of the SP?

Carnage: I agree.

VD: We can't face STRIKE Force and the troll hunters alone. We don't know what kind of powers they have or what they are capable of. Also, I just want to see how this plays out.

Back at Jim's house, Claire and Toby dress into their newly crafted armors and gear up for their final battle. 

Finally, Gunmar tells Morgana all is ready, and she shoots a magic beam out of the Heartstone through the Staff of Avalon. The beam shoots out of the concrete ground of the canal into the sky, with Claire seeing it from the stage.

 The beam shoots out of the concrete ground of the canal into the sky, with Claire seeing it from the stage

(Ignore Jim)

Everyone begins to get a closer look at the beam, and begin evacuating when they see the Gumm-Gumms and Dark Warriors climbing out of the hole. As the eclipse draws closer and the day becomes darker, Jim prepares himself for his epic final battle with with an assassin, a sorceress, a warlord, and STRIKE Force Summoning the Eclipse Blade and climbing to the roof of his house, he recites these seven words-