The Music Box

Satella the first princess of Robenia Empire have always been a mysterious lady, everyone admired her for being capable in sword and pen yet still looks like a porcelein doll.

All she do was obey her father the King all her life that slowly she's losing her self confining it deep inside.

One day, while riding her white horse in the forest behind the palace grounds the princess stumbled upon an old music box with a ruby beautifully embeded in it.

That night, she went home with the music box hidden in her pouch placing it in her room.

*knock knock*

"My Lady, the king have called for you."

"I shall clean myslelf first before I went to his highness."

"As you wish, my lady."

An hour later, I went to see the king. As I enter the hall familiar faces are murmuring yet when I walk past them they are all to bow down.

I am Princess Satella Claudia von Robenia. The once called genius and mosr beautiful in the kingdom.

"You're highness, you called for me?"

"Princess Satella, as you may know, your coming of age ceremony is near and I wanted to pick a Prince for you. And since I only have daughters, I wanted to entrust the kingdom to your cousin. The son of Duke Carlos, Luther."

At that moment, my world stops.
I did everything so my father can see my worth that I am different from my frail sisters and that I can be crowned as the new Queen yet father chose Luther, that man whose weak. And yet I don't want to dissapoint my father....

"I understand your highness, I shall obey."

Dissapointment and desperation filled her heart as she weeped inside her room that night.

"Marriage??! Are you kidding me? I never wanted such a thing."

As she looked in her room, her eyes fell on the music box and took it. As she was trying to open the music box she accidentally scrapped her fingers and it bleed dripping her blood together with her tears in the ruby. That moment the ruby absorbs the blood and shines blindingly. As she opened her eyes and heared the music box finally opened and playing she felt a thirst.
A thirst she will never be able to conquer.

"Mary! Prepare my dinner this instant!"

I feel hungry, thirsty something is not right.

As I finished my meal, the maids was surprised, I finished everything yet it wasn't enough that night.

And it wasn't food that I craved for.

I decided to walk in the garden and told my attendants to leave me alone in the gazebo.

I sat and closed my eyes.

*sniff*

I smell something fragrant suddenly and went to the direction. There I saw his back.

He smells delicious tonight.

Luther.