flash back

Julie and the phantoms

Chapter 1

Wake up

Los Feliz high school

Los Angeles

2020

Jos POV,

I walked through the halls, keeping my heads down, letting my hat hide my face. 

 When I get to my locker, I found my sister, Julie talking to our BFF, Flynn "... Last chance!"

 I ran the rest of the way, jumping on my sisters back, "Hi"  I said.

 Sliding down from her back I ask, "Last chance for what?" 

  "For Julie to stay in the music program," Flynn replied to my question- which was more directed at Julie- Glares at Julie.

 OHHHHHHHHH!

 "Have you decided what you are going to play, yet," I asked, softly smiling her.

 "N- "she starts to say but Flynn, cuts her off.

 "No, she says she'll 'know in the moment' I mean come on Jules. Don't you want to stay in music?" 

I shake my head at the girl before she can say something that will make Julie close up like a clam.

 "Jules, you have to stay in the music program. I know that you haven't played or sang in a year, but your mom would want you to stay in the music program. Please Jules? For me?" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes.

 She conceded with a groan. "FIIIIIIINNNEEE. I'll do it."

 I gave her a huge hug and ran back to my locker calling over my shoulder "You can do it Julie! I believe in ya, sister!"

A/NHi yall just a little back story for now. I had published this but wattpad wasa butt and deleted it.