Missed

Aang was at a meeting with Lord Zuko and all the other ministers from the fire nation and the earth king for the past two days, right now it was a starry night. Aang could barely stay awake and when he was all he could think is when he would be able to go back to his wife, Katara. It came to a point where he could taste Katara in the middle of the meeting and his leg would start shaking. He would become hard at the thought of her and everyone would stare at him with confused faces except Zuko who would smirk at him, understanding his pain. Zuko would also remember Mai in the meeting.

Aang was sitting with all the leaders and discussing some world conflict stuff. Then a messenger came and requested Aang to come outside because someone wanted to meet him. Aang was relieved he was finally leaving the room and followed the person who led him to a beautiful woman with tan color skin and brown smooth wavy hair. She stared at him with her big blue eyes with shined as soon as she saw him. She ran to him and wrapped her arms around him. Aang picked her up and Katara wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into a fierce kiss. He carried her to the room which he stayed in for the past two days locked the door and put Katara on his bed and kissed her on her lips.

"What are you doing here?" Finally, words coming out of his mouth.

"I missed you, it's been forever" She chuckled at his tone.

"I know, I missed you too. I didn't think it would take this long for this stupid meeting" He replied with a sad tone.

"Well, they can't just take you and expect that I will wait, Cause I already did and now it's my time," Katara said with a sexy smile. This turned Aang on so much and he growled deep in his throat and kissed katara. As their tongues wrestled he pinned Katara's hand to her sides and started kissing her neck and collarbone and looked at her again.

"But listen, my love, This has to be quick and quiet cause I gotta go back" Aang stated.

Katara just scoffed at him. They resumed and Aang nibbled at the spot on her neck and collarbone. He took off her shirt and saw her in her lace bra. He groaned at her sight. Katara smirked at his reaction and let him continue. Aang started unhooking her bra at the back while he kissed her below her collarbone. When he finally took her bra off her kissed her where her straps were and licked her boobs making Katara moaning. He started sucking and biting on her nipple making it sore afterward. Katara moaned and arched her back towards him letting him taste more. He dragged his tongue till Kataras underwear only to be stopped by Katara. She grabbed his face and said "Don't you gotta be somewhere" she said raising an eyebrow. 

Aang groaned and dropped his head and rested it on her stomach for a while trying to stabilize his breathing and met her face to face and fell next to her with his hand on his face.

"What happened?" Katara asked worriedly.

"I am exhausted. I can't stay here anymore" Aang said with a crack in his voice as if he was gonna cry.

"No nononononono, it's ok, you got this you are the strongest person I know and when you finish we can go home and have all the time in the world," Katara said bringing him into a hug.

Aang controlled himself and rubbed his hands on Kataras bareback. After a while, he brought his hands to her stomach and lightly pushed her away, he smiled at her loving face and kissed her one more time before leaving Katara.

His smile disappeared as he went back to the room, he didn't want to go back. He knew Zuko felt the same but he controlled himself.

"Avatar,  who wanted to see you?" The earth king asked.

"It was nothing you should know about" he replied calmly. Almost about to break into tears. he sat back and tried to listen to the conversation going on but in defeat, he placed his head in his hands. Zuko noticed his friend's sad and lonely expression and knew what was going on. He stood up and said "That's enough for today, we will meet up later," he said with a harsh tone glaring at everyone. The ministers quickly got up and bowed and left as they couldn't say anything against the fire lord. The earth king also left in a confused manner. Aang looked up and saw that everyone left.

"Where did everyone go?" Aang asked with a tone of relief and confusion in his voice.

Zuko came up to him and dismissed all of the guards from the room. He put his hand on his shoulders and Aang stood up confused. 

"Don't worry, I know you well. Go home." Zuko said calmly.

Aang eyes widened and he hugged Zuko for the first and last time that day. He thanked him as he ran out of the room and he took Appa and flew towards Air temple island where he and Katara lived. When he reached there, he ran towards his room and almost knocked the door off to his room. Katara was right there changing into a different top, leaving her in her bra. Before she could say anything, Aang grabbed her and hugged her as tight as he could and fell on the bed. He placed his head on her chest wrapping his hands around her and closed his eyes, feeling her and inhaling her fragrance. Katara was still in shock but still, she placed a hand on Aang's back, rubbing it gently.

"Thank god you came back," Katara said almost about to cry,

"Thank Zuko, he is a great friend," Aang said looking up at her "I love you".

"I love you too" She replies softly.

There and then forgetting about the world, they both slept in each other arms after the longest time.