MORNING!!!!!

Katara woke up with her husband's head on her stomach, she blushed at the sight. Even after years of being best friends, being in a relationship, and being married, Aang still gave her butterflies. She placed his head on a pillow causing his eyebrows to furrow in her absence. She then got off the bed and realized she wearing her bra and a pair of sweatpants, he didn't even let me get dressed last night, she thought with a smile on her face. Katara leaned down and kissed Aang on the forehead. 

"Wake up honey, its morning," Katara said walking to the bathroom to freshen up.

"mmmhmnnmmm" Aang said shuffling in his sleep.

Katara slipped on a flowy crop top which exposed her stomach and went to his side of the bed.

"Come on, it's time for breakfast," Katara said shaking his shoulders.

"Idon'twantthemayonaise" Aang mumbled half in his sleep.

Katara looked at him and giggled, "Fine I won't give you the mayonnaise, but come on you have to wake up".

"NO MAYONAISE!!" Aang shouted again.

Ugh, I have to do the hard way. She took off her top and sweatpants, leaving her in her undergarments, which she took off as well. This man can never let me be fully clothed. She thought with a smirk. She was now fully naked and climbed on top of Aang with her knees aligned with his hips and put his hands under her knees just for extra security and her elbow plopped down on both sides of his shoulders. She gazed at his lips with the nipple of her boob hoping for a reaction. He mumbled bringing his head forward and tugging at his hands. He squirmed and tried to bring his hands up but Katara's whole weight was on them. His eyes were still closed.

"Let me touch you" Aang squirmed with his eyes still closed.

"Touching is for people who wake up," katara said matter-of-factly.

"Well played," Aang said still not opening his eyes.

Katara just rolled her eyes and buried Aang's face between her breasts squeezing them together. She could feel his tongue licking trying to find more skin. She pulled away making Aang whine again.

"You know it's really fun seeing the most powerful person whining in bed under me," Katara said.

Aang scoffed with a smile and was about to say something but as he opened his mouth Katara stuffed her nipple in his mouth. "Talk to the boob," She said. He started sucking and biting is nipple making her moan. She pulled her out and put her other boob inside, his hands fighting to be released but lost. Aang had his tongue on her skin, not breaking contact as Katara brought his tongue to her valley and down her stomach to her navel to the patch of hair, refusing to go down. Now holding his hands with her own, she brought his tongue back up to her neck and to her lips. Aang licked her lips and tongue as she kissed him. She pulled away and asked, "Now will you open your eyes?".

"No way," Aang said tugging his hand back, but in defeat.

Katara thought of something else and then she brought her knees aligned with Aangs head and bent down so her pussy grazed his nose.

"Feel something," Katara said with a smirk.

"I feel you, I smell you, come closer," He said biting the air.

"OOoo someone's eager," Katara said chuckling.

"So eager... Come here now," Aang said in a demanding voice.

Katara grazed him again and this time Aang was able to lick her with his tongue before she pulled back.

"MMMM,,, someones tasty, I think I know what I want for breakfast" Aang smirked.

Katara just blushed and places her pussy on his mouth almost sitting on him, letting him kiss and lick her. he kissed her all around making her moan and wet and licked everything off. He sucked her clit and grazing her with his teeth.

"Let go...of...my...hands," Aang said between kisses.

"Make me," Katara said slyly.

Aang bit her skin making her scream in pleasure. She let go of his hands, which immediately went on her ass pushing her forward. Katara's hands were on the head of the bed and she was moving up and down on Aangs tongue. She felt an orgasm coming.

"Ah fuck- Aang-- I'm gonna cum" She warned between moans.

"Hmm, cum in my mouth, sexy" he answered.

She did as he said and he licked her off. His hands were fingering her butthole and moved up to her front and started squeezing her boobs. Katara couldn't handle it and placed her whole pussy on Aang's face, moving up and down his face as he took a deep breath of her and relaxed. She stayed on him for a  while covering him with herself and then got off him looking at his face. She kissed him but before she could pull away Aang's hands were on her waist and he was pulling his pants of successfully. He turned her around now on top of her naked. He stared at her for a while as kissed her fiercely feeling around her mouth with his tongue. He brought his mouth down to her neck leaving hickies as he still held her waist. He licked both her nipple sucking on it leaving it sore afterward. He went down her body till he reached her pussy. Aang pulled her leg apart and started kissing the inside of her thighs, he was so desperate he licked everything. he licked her pussy with one gentle stroke and put his finger inside moving in a  soothing motion. Now Katara was a moaning mess.

"ah- aang- I need you- inside me," Katara said finally.

Aang got his three fingers in his mouth covered his dick in saliva and let Katara guide him inside of her. He put one finger in Katara's mouth feeling all inside her. He thrust his hips up and down matching Katara's rhythm. This was now a routine for them. He then slowly went out of her and looked at her panting, her breast moving up and down. But, Katara wasn't finished yet.

Katara's hands went to Aang's chest tracing his abs and muscles to his v line and grabbed his balls and started to play with them, she brought him up so his dick would reach her mouth.

"Come here," Katara said eagerly.

When Aang reached her his hands were now on the head of the bed and his dick hanging on top of her mouth. Katara grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to her and inserted his dick in her mouth. Aang gasped at the sudden attention from her mouth. Aang was now sitting on her boobs and his dick in Katara's mouth, her hands were above her enjoying his taste. He looked at the scenery and smiled. Katara put his large dick inside and swirled her tongue around his head, making him moan. Aang moved up and down in Katara's mouth as she did once to him.

"I am gonna cum, baby girl," Aang said with a groan.

Katara didn't let go of him, she grabbed his balls and pulled him inside. Aang cummed in her mouth but she didn't mind, later she took him out and looked at him with lustful eyes. Aang lay down next to her and held her pussy and pulled her close. 

"Good Morning" he finally said.