Wish I didn't miss her so

You looked down at your twitter dms to see someone named, Anthony Padilla..? You opened it

Hello Y/U/N I need to make a video with

Faceless youtubers and was wondering if you'd

Like to  be in it?

You shrugged and looked his name up on youtube, 4mil subs..? I could get serious clout from this guy-

Oh sure, I wouldn't mind. Where do you need to to go?

Just (Insert somewhere near you)

Oh thats close, when do you want me to come?

I need you to come in an hour, I sent that yesterday

and had no response.

Oh I'm sorry I was playing phasmaphobia then I went to sleep

It's alright, now come on

You turned off your phone and grabbed something to wear, just a crop top with a flannel over it, and some jeans. You put on your converse after brushing your hair and teeth. You grabbed your keys, phone, then your wallet and ran out to the truck. You jumped in still shaking from when you mother died, speaking of which after the video you have to pick up your medication for your anxiety and depression.

(Timeskip to after the video because I haven't watched it yet)

You sighed waiting for the others to get done so you can meet them. A tall, black, curly haired guy walked out and leaned on the wall next to the door, he had a black collared shirt on with a bunch of a rings and some necklaces. He had black jeans on to match with the look, you walked over to him to introduce yourself, "Hello there, I'm--"  "Y/N?" You looked up at him you were 5'7, "C-Corpse??" You stood in shock and he smiled.

You would know that voice anywhere. You hugged him, he awkwardly hugged back. You let go and you smiled, "So uh... Wanna hang out after I get my medicine?" He nodded, "I can come with you if you want" You smiled more, "That'd be amazing.."