the cold- diego hargreeves

okay but he's baby

ofc diego's gonna be the first one i mean look at him^

season 2 diego hit different tho ngl

warnings: smut, oral (male receiving), fingering, swearing, scratching, daddy kink, hair pulling, orgasm denial

---------------

"Diego..." you whine as you shove him to wake him up. Diego grunts and swats your hand away, shoving his face deeper into the pillow. "It's time to wake up. C'mon! It's, like..." you twist your body to look at the analog clock on the end table, "almost 8:30! We need to get up now." Diego groans and rolls over, yanking you back down onto his chest.

"Five more minutes..." he mumbles into your hair, pulling you closer. Reluctantly, you push him away and sit up, the blanket falling off of your shoulders. You feel yourself shiver at the sudden cold and try your best to ignore it. Diego squints at you, grinning. "It's cold, isn't it? Would you like some warmth?" Despite the cold breeze nipping at your skin, you shake your head.

"I said it's time to get up." You say again, glaring at him. Diego just smirks in return.

"Well," He starts, grabbing your wrist. "Daddy says it's cold and he still wants to cuddle." You blush at the nickname, trying to pull your wrist out of his grip. His grip tightens around your wrist and you inhale sharply, staring at him with wide eyes. Diego sits up and pulls you into his lap, roughly grabbing your jaw with his free hand to force you to look at him.

"Are you going to disobey me, Y/N?" You open your mouth to protest, but nothing comes out. Diego grins, loving how he makes you silent and complacent. "Do I have to punish you?" He whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. Fuck, he's hot you think to yourself, scanning his face. You hear him chuckle lowly and he lets go of your wrist and trails his finger down your spine, making you shiver again.

"You melt so easily at Daddy's touch, don't you, sweetheart?" Again, you remain silent. Diego grabs your ass, making you let out a strangled gasp. You feel warmth pool in your stomach and you bite your lip, looking him up and down. Diego shakes his head and places a hand on the back of your neck, pulling you in. Your lips are inches apart from his and you groan slightly, hating him for teasing you like this.

"You don't like when I tease you, huh? Well then..." he leans closer and his voice quiets down to a whisper, "Do something about it." You grab his face and smash your lips onto his, pressing your torso against him. Your lips move against his in desperation and hunger, wanting to feel more of him. You pull away from him in an attempt to catch your breath. You push Diego down on his back and you move yourself to straddle him, grinding your hips against his. He tilts his head back and hisses through his teeth, the friction making him hard.

"Awe, what's a matter, baby? Don't like it when I tease you?" You grin, moving so that you're leaning over top of him.

"I'm gonna get you back for that," he mumbles, tightening his grip on your hips. You giggle and sit up, pulling up the hem of his tank top. He grabs your hands to stop you a you look up at him, tilting your head slightly. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He says, holding eye contact with you. You smile brightly at him.

"Of course I do, Diego." A big grin spreads across his face and he places his hands back onto your hips, allowing you to pull of his tank top. You throw it onto the ground, your eyes scanning his bare chest with immense hunger. You let your hands roam down his torso and you hear him sigh as you reach his v-line, tracing your finger up and down it. You feel a puddle form in your underwear as you lean in to kiss him again, swiping your tongue against his bottom lip, almost begging for entrance. Diego denies you access and you bring a hand up to yank his hair. He gasps and your forcefully push your tongue into his mouth, fighting for dominance against him. He manages to win and begins to sit up before you push him back down and pull away. You lean in next to his ear.