Chapter one

It was a dark and stormy night in London. Detective Raymond was investigating a recent killing by the infamous Jack the ripper... As he was examining the body he noticed that she had Thirty-nine stab wounds pepper-potted her body from her throat to her lower abdomen Dr. Killeen stated "that the killer had used two different blades, the majority of the wounds having been inflicted with an ordinary pocket knife, whilst a deep wound to her breast had been dealt by some long, strong instrument...which could have been... a sword bayonet or dagger..." (this is based on a real crime if you don't know to look up a Jack the Ripper) Detective Raymond was the best at his game, he is one of the best detectives in London. He revisited the crime scene of Martha Tabram the recent victim of this case... he noticed there was no trace of a murder weapon so he looked for other clues... He questioned the people who lived where the crime took place all but one knew... that one was now a witness and a possible suspect in this murder mystery "So what did you see Mr. Reeves?" Detective Raymond asked "Well...I had left my home in George Yard Buildings and came down the stairs. Finding the body of Martha Tabram. I too noticed the prone form, but as it was now getting light, so I was able to see that it was a woman who was lying on her back in a pool of blood. I hurried off to find a policeman and returned with Constable T. Barrett, whom I had encountered patrolling in the vicinity of George-Yard." He stated plainly "I see thank you for your input, Mr. Reeves... for you grammar nazis out there I tried to fix my grammar mistakes the best I could ~Cerulean~

I went back to the lab where the victim was and he noticed a clue that might lead him to the suspect it was a piece of Red hair and brown hair so The detective headed to the lab where it would analyze and spout out an answer. But he put in the hair strands and it came out a dead end so he examined it further and he may have just figured it out if it wasn't for Dr. Killeen coming in and asking him what he was doing, To which I responded

"Why is it your concern just then" Dr. Killeen had a cold sweat I had noticed he looked as if he were about to throw up...

"please excuse me detective I must return to my research" He leaves as the wheels in my head are turning he is a possible suspect so I might not be able to trust him with the evidence I find on this case... I leave and head to the lobby