how come he don't want me / what is pain, really?

"If you walk out on him you better not come back!" she yelled at him and then walk off into her room his cousin walked in "sit down Isaac" Isaac looked at Alex "I don't have time for a talk" he started to walk to the door Alex sad louder " I.SAID.SIT.DOWN." Isaac sighed and walked back over to Alex they start this huge fight "Septic needs you to be there for him you're his older brother!" Isaac yeeled at him"do you think I wanted this?! it just happened now when Septic was little I was-" Alex cut him off "CUT THE CRAP! CUASE VE BEEN THERE BUT AT LESAT I STAYED WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER CAUSE THATS WHAT A REAL MAN DOES!" Isaac smiled "fine Alex you win, your a better man then me." Alex sighs and crossings his "Septic isn't a coat you can hang in the closet and then take it one when you ready to wear it again" Isaac looked at Alex and said nothing before turning to the door "ill call Septic from the road then since you wont tell him"

((I cant finish the one above I'm sorry))

What is pain, really?

Crimson's P.O.V

I cant feel pain and I know that's weird I should yea I know but is just something I thought was normal not to feel pain but everyone tells me its weird and I guess your supposed to feel it when you break a bone or someone is mean to you the only thing I know is that I felt it once and it was the time he left me and didn't care have uncomfy I get when he does the one thing that might break us I don't want that but I keep feeling that weird pain its in my chest when my heart is...am I, am I heartbroken?