𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏

Jia checks the notifications for her phone and there it is again, Taeyong's fans mentioning her everywhere, calling her ugly words, some still won't believe her even if she's trying to open their eyes.

This gave her the idea, she wants an apology but still receives none, she want to educate him but he refuses to learn.

Taking her phone, she searched Mingyu's name.

xu jia

lee taeyong/lee mingyu

𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐔
online

admit it to me now

if u still lie, I'm bringing this issue seriously, don't be a chicken and face me.

Currently eating with the other members, they heard Taeyong's phone release a small buzz and their youngest heard that.

"Let me get it for you-" but before he could even lay a finger on it the leader gently pushed his hand away and grabbed the phone.

He reasoned out, "Oh sorry, I don't know why I acted like that." Earning a scoff from a certain member who knows his secret..

He excuses himself from them and walks to a private place where no one can see him, he got alert because the phone lit up when the message came, displaying her name and Haechan can't see that.

He clicks on the message and his eyes widened upon reading it.

"What did she say?"

Taeying flinched from his place when he heard that deep voice coming from Jaehyun. "Ah, it's nothing."

"I know Jia, she's not dumb, she's going to bring you to jail." He tried to grab the phone from the older's grip and he  succeeded, the older even tried to raise his hand but sadly, this Jaehyun is taller.

He proceeds with reading the message.

Only to be poker face after.

"I know she fights for herself but I didn't know she would go this far." He glared at their leader, "You're screwed you have to fix this. I saw the hashtags and your issue trending."

Taeyong grabs the phone bag and gritted his teeth, he saw and read everything related to this issue on Twitter.

He defeats out a sigh

"What should I do?"

"I don't know about you but what sure is that you should say sorry, ask her to spare you because of your carrier." Jaehyun suggests.

Taeyong nods, "And what if she will post it?"

Jaehyun clicked his tongue, "I'll talk to her if that happens. We were lowkey friends so maybe she sill listen to me."

Taeyong nodded, shutting his phone off and is about to go back to the dining table when Jaehyun suddenly spoke.

"Do you ever regret this? You're the one who's wrong here." his deep voice lingered around the area, his eyes darted at this human who scammed his friend.

Taeyong's beautiful orbs can't even look at Jaehyun. "I don't."

Jaehyun scoffed, he really thought he would hear a yes, "You should. If Jia will prove that you're the guy who messages her, if she will file a case against you or whatever that is, your career will be over."

The taller begged, "Nctzens love you, you are our leader and we would break if you leave. I know this has been your unhealthy obsession since you weren't a trainee but please, man up and think of what's the good and best thing to do."

Taeyong remained silent, "They're going to lost their trust towards you. I just care for you Taeyong, stop this. Please."