Chapter 5

Butters' pov

My eyes open and I start to yawn. Sitting up I stretch while rubbing one of my eyes.

  Glancing to my side I see a tray of food sitting on a steel push cart. A smile forms and I switch my position so I'm sitting in front of the cart.

  There's a stack of pancakes with a small pile of bacon on the plate. On the side of the plate is a tall glass of orange juice.

  The syrup spreads out and flows over the edge onto the bacon. I rub my hands together and lick my lips. Picking up the fork, my stomach starts to grumble.

"Is that good?"

Looking towards my door I see Kenny standing in the door way. I swallow what I have in my mouth and Menu behind to laugh. I smile and giggle a little bit.

I finish up the food and quickly get dressed for the day. Walking down the stairs I see Kenny mopping the floor. Tip toeing,I pounce on his back and he jumps which result in him knocking over the water bucket. He turns around and gives me a sad smile.

I grab the mop and was about to clean up the water when the mopped was grabbed. Glancing up I see my father glaring down at me with the mop in his hands.

"Sir I handed him the mop cause he spilled the water. Iowa though it would be s good idea for him to clean it up." Kenny says

My dad raises a eyebrow and mentions for Kenny to follow him. Kenny looks back at me and gives me a small smile.

  I sigh and stroll to the garden in the back. The bench it's sitting next to a rose bush so I take a seat.

A couple hours go by and I'm playing with pebbles. A shadow gulps up my figure. Glancing up I see my dad standing in front of me.

"Get in the limo Butters." He says

I stand up with a blank expression on my face. Climbing into the limo I see Kenny standing wiping something in the main window. He turns his face and I can see a red math on his cheek. Then I look at the back of my dad's head.

"Dad is Kenny alright?" I ask

"Yea he's find. Got what he deserved." He says

Staring out the window I start to think about how my parents treat Kenny. I sigh abd the next thing I know is that I'm in a heap of pain. It feels like somebody is putting a lot of pressure on my body and my bones are breaking. Before I lose my vision I see a bunch of shadowy figures.