Chapter 2

The figure of the Shredder rose amidst lightning and ozone ready to attack. Their father had told them to stay strong, the destroyer was not going to show mercy. The lieutenants were celebrating their victory, at some point their recruit had joined them, and they mocked poor Draxum who disappeared through the portal after learning of his betrayal.

P

repared to face him with weapons in hand, they waited for him to attack. The Shredder had them in their sights when out of nowhere behind the armor and his minions a portal of light opened, from which a hooded figure dressed in black with a white mask appeared.

"Who the heck is that guy?!" Leo exclaimed just as the Shredder launched himself at the newcomer who easily dodged him.

"You know him?" Raph asked without leaving his fighting position.

"Of course not!"

“Did he just make a portal?!” Mikey yelled and it was when he turned his gaze to the sword the stranger was carrying.

“What the…”

The masked man pirouetted back, evading the Shredder’s attacks, which did not last long as upon hearing the clan's cheering he turned towards them to continue the attack.

“Don’t shred! Don’t shred!”

"He is attacking his own. That doesn't make any sense,” Splinter muttered.

"Can someone explain to me what is happening?" April exclaimed.

"Does it matter? He’s helping us! Go Shreddy!” Leo cheered, causing the armor to fix his sight on them again.

“Not now blue!”

The others prepared for a surprise attack but the hooded figure released an artifact that exploded on the armor’s back.

Enraged and out of control he lunged at the masked man without being able to react in time and threw him into the stands of the stadium.

“Hey!” shouted Mikey.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" Raph growled as he hit his fists activating his magic and launching himself against the armor, but a simple punch threw him to the opposite side. Still with his metal fist in the air, Mikey took the opportunity to hold him with his chain while Donnie attacked him from behind with his rocket-powered hammer.

"Go with him!" Splinter ordered and Leo nodded before crossing through a portal.

The figure growled rubbing his head, Leo now knew it was a guy.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked as the …dude stood up.

"Because I need to know if you are on our side or against us and ..." He continued as if talking about the weather "And like, I don’t wanna be nosy or anything, but I would like to know ... WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM ?!" He exclaimed holding the sword that was identical to his.

The subject did not answer, took the handle of the sword without Leo releasing it, with his other hand aimed his fist at Leo's chest and a wave of energy came out, knocking down the blue one on the opposite side.

Leo stood up quickly rubbing his chest and before he could chase him, he heard the crash of bodies a few feet away.

"I think I broke my liver ..." wheezed Donnie with Mikey on top of him.

"Are you guys okay?!"

Mikey replied with a thumbs up without moving.

After making sure his brothers were still alive, Leo turned his gaze to the destroyer he was currently fighting against… he didn't know his name or the proper way to call him, but his white mask with red lines reminded him of a character from his comics.

"Watch out Spidey!" Leo yelled as the man officially named Spidey by him tried to dodge the Shredder’s attacks.

However, he noticed that his movements were getting slower and heavier, the armor rammed him, he hit the ground hard rolling several times until he was still.

He didn’t get up.

"Over here big guy!" April yelled, who was at Splinter's side. "You don't scare me! …much"

The monster took a step toward them.

"No! Over here!" shouted Raph from the stands on the opposite side, drawing his attention.

"Is that all you got?!" Mikey shouted, but the armor didn't look at him, his weapon was on fire.
And the Shredder went mad.

Donnie activated his Bo and Mikey prepared to attack; the destroyer ran towards them with inhuman speed. Donnie was the first to strife, he launched his bo and turned it into a steel fist, managed to hit him on the head but unfortunately that didn’t even leave a scratch, the destroyer knocked him aside with his eyes always on the objective.