1-The starting of my posession

It was a night her possession for music started.
She was in bed thinking if she would join the girls volleyball team because of her love for volleyball but something told her to try something new,she didn't know if it was because not everything is about volleyball or the fact that she's to short and they might underestimate her.

She suddenly shot up off her bed and started scrolling through social media for things she might be interested in,after a few minutes of scrolling she came across a song and decided to listen to it.
After she finished listening she was disgusted to know it was only talking about drugs and s*x

Before she was about to close her phone a playlist played.

Older-Alec Benjamin

She was mesmerized by the song and decided to search up more songs to download.
She went to bed thinking if she should really join the volleyball club or try something new.

•••The next day•••
(by the way she is still in middle school)

Hinata woke the next morning and started to get ready,her vision was a bit blurry cause she just woke up so when she checked the time she thought it said 6:40 since school starts at 7:00 am

She washed her face, grabbed a piece of toast and dashed out.
She got to school and checked time to see it wrote 5:52 am.

She facepalmed so hard you could see a red mark on her face

She decided it would be best to wait a bit,after waiting for a bit she saw her best friend coming this way.......

"Kenma!"

"Hey shouyo!"
____________________________________

A/n
Ok this one was just the starting,I always start with the story and add information on the characters and their family and VERY close friends after the first or second page.
Just a little disclaimer,in this au  hinata found interest in music but she and the music club leader were the only ones, they didn't mind tho since their won't be dispanded by anyone so they were good but after  few weeks of practicing they(when I mean they i mean hiroki my oc,music club leader) realised she and hinata were being watched from afar.....but from who?
That's all I'm saying for know....anyways
Have a nice day evening or night wherever you are reader 😊👋