Your the leader?

" Shouyo's POV"

Kenma!!

Hey shouyo!

"Kenma!what are you doing here out early?"asked very tired tangerine."I thought it was a good idea to come out a little early and enjoy the breeze""Uwah!really,that's the first time I've seen you come out soo early!"exclaimed shouyo
"Yeah..."but the truth was is that kenma just wanted to see the bundle of energy,it constantly gave her a will to not commit a felony every once in a while.

Hey shouyo,I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house?"asked kenma really wanting her best friend to come over.
"I would love to kenma!but....my sister is really sick and my parents aren't home.""oh it's okay,maybe next time?""of course!"
They had small talks here and there as time passed by,the principal came to open the door and what she saw blessed her eyes for eternity. Her two most well behaved and adorable girls sleeping on the bench outside the school,the both of them looked very peaceful but she had to wake them up.
"Shouyo~ kenma~ wake up,the gates are open."

They both woke up and immediately greeted their principal"good morning ms.yui!"(I made up her name in this,couldn't really think of anything so yee)she giggled at their antics and told them to come inside,since they were the only ones there other than the teachers,they decided to go to different clubs and practice what they love.they're first stop was at the gaming club which is were kenma wanted to go,they bid their farewell as shouyo left to look for a specific club,the music club.

As surprising as it is,the door was open so she slid it open to see lots of instruments but the only few that she knew how to play was the guitar,the piano and of course,the drums,she also knew how to sing cuz she was recently in a few bands when she was young and in little shows in kindergarten,no doubt she used to love it a lot until she found interest in volleyball which was good for one specific reason.You see,when a shouyo and shoko love something,they get soo distracted that their instincts kicked in and showed they're ears and tail,only a few peaple witnessed this,but unfortunately they had to erase that memory and replace it with something accurate.

Shouyo entered the club room and the first thing she took was the piano with a microphone near it. she took the opportunity to sing.

Here with me x  happier x sunflower

Can I tell you something just between you and me?
When I hear your voice I know I'm finally free

Every single word is perfect as it can be,and I need you here with me~
Lately I've been,I've been thinking.
I want you to be happier,I want you to be happier~

When the morning comes,when we see what we've become,in the cold lighted day,we're the flame in the wind
Thought the hive  that we've become~(lolol idk)

Every argument,all the words that We can't take back,cause with all that has happened I think that we both know the way that the story ends~

Then only for a minute~I want to change my mind cause this just don't feel right to me.

Every day!your saying the words that I want you to say!
There's a pain in my heart ❤️ and it won't go away-

Know I now I'm falling indeed~
Cause I need you here with me.

Half way through the song,without shouyo noticing,her twin came in to sing the other part since she knew it too.now you may be thinking"but wait,wasn't she sick?"well yes and no,here a little flashyback of what happened.

Shoko-
No no no no!shouyo's going to kill me when she finds out I lied!! Gosh curse you big bro!
Ugh finally she should be somewhere around the school by now.
As I was walking around I noticed the music club room opened,I took a peek to see imōto(little sis)singing a song,and I knew it so I decided to join in without her noticing.

End of flashback

Needless to say I keep boy check~
She was all bad back never the less
Calling me Chris now baby imma rate~
Crash at my place,baby imma rate

Needless to say I keep boy check~
She was all bad back never the less
Calling me Chris now baby imma rate~
Crash at my place,baby imma rate!

(Lololol I cant do it anymore💀✋just pretend they sang the whole song for the sake of this story)

(Shouyo really short POV)

"Oneesan? I thought you were sick!""hehe,well about that...i-I lied"

(Narrator POV)

As she said that they both heard clapping from behind them,they hesitantly turned around to see who was there.

"Hiroki?!?"they both yelled at the same time

A/n bruh I'm writing this in physics class right now 😭😭hope I don't get caught🥲anyways hope you liked this chapter,adiós mi pequeñas~(●'◡'●)ノ