Chapter 1: Kikufuku

Excuse my English, it's not the best.

***

*knock knock*

The knocks from one called out to me.

"Where am I?" I look d around to find a letter beside me. I opened it up and read the following words.

"This is our new home, you're 25 years old this. Outside will be this guy waiting for you. His name is 'Megumi Fushiguro'. Now, you can live a more peaceful and happier life. Stay safe,"

What in the world. I ignored the letter and entertained the sounds of the knocking door.

I looked at the time and it was 3 PM. I opened the door to see Megumi waiting for me, outside of my house.

This is Megumi Fushiguro. (For those who forgot)

 (For those who forgot)

"Ready?"

I nodded my head and followed Megumi.

I'm the new jujutsu teacher assigned to keep Megumi safe. Our mission was to retrieve at least one of the 20 Sukuna fingers.

Walking to the location, Miyashiro Prefecture Sugisawa Third High School, was very awkward. Megumi and I did not exchange words ever since he picked me up. The atmosphere was quiet and uncomfortable.

We finally reached the school at around 3.45 PM and I could see the evil, dark aura surrounding the school. The aura shows if there's a presence of an evil spirit or a cursed object.

"We'll split up and look around. Meet me at the school gate by 5.30 pm."

And I thought I was supposed to give orders but whatever honestly.

About 30 minutes went by and nothing happened. I checked the box where the cursed object was supposedly hidden

 I checked the box where the cursed object was supposedly hidden

but it was missing.