chapter twenty nine ; fanfictionception

Yooo. I suggest reading MissythePiggy's one-shot (which I forced her to write) first. <3 It shall be on the external link and on my Twitter, or you can simple search up Wasted by MissythePiggy. Thank you so much!

Italicized phrases are part of the one-shot they're "reading".

Sorry if anyone gets confused by the format of this chapter. ;-; Love you! 

This is purely Olivia's point of view. :D

Olivia

I collapsed on the bed, a huge smile on my face. We finally did it. I can't wait to talk to him again. But knowing Zach, he's probably just recording his Cube clips right now... If you must know, it's six in the evening on a Friday night. Typical weirdo.

Rolling, I decided to check Twitter to see what's up.

@OwlIvy : sup m8s

I got flooded with mostly favorites and a handful of replies. I might be a Cube member's, er, girlfriend but I don't necessarily consider myself famous. (Unlike some people, oops.)

Anyway, most were telling me that they were watching Tomahawk's stream and some even telling me to go join the stream. Which was pretty much impossible since I don't have the TeamSpeak IP.

A little while after that, I got a DM from Julio himself urging me to join. He said everyone was pretty much recording (like I thought) and I was the only option. I replied to him asking about the IP and if it would be okay for the others if I had it, in which he said yes to. I received it and excitedly opened up TeamSpeak. I typed in the exact address then connected.

"Connected." The female robot-y voice said, reminding me much of my goof of a boyfriend. Once I got to the lobby, I looked for Julio in one of the rooms and immediately joined it once I did.

"Olivia is here!" I heard Julio exclaim as soon as I joined.

I laughed. "Got that right, mate!"

"You 'Strayan now, Liv?"

"Nope, still Canadian, I think." I joked. "What server are you in, by the way?"

"Cube, unless you wanna play something else. I'm getting tired of this server."

"Nah. I'm too lazy to launch Minecraft, bro. Just go read some fanfic or something." I absentmindedly said.

He replied right away. "Yeah, I think I will, actually. They've been wanting it too so why not?"

"Don't read mine though!" I blurted out. "It's awkward."

Julio bursted out laughing then and there. "Fine... But I wanna see the plot."

"No! No way! Search up Cube SMP one shots, please? Or anything but mine."

"I'm so reading your Graser fanfic as soon as the stream's over. For now, let me pull up the Wattpad tab here..." Then for about a minute, I just listened to him do his thing. "Okay, I got it. Cube... SMP... One shots. And enter! What to we have here?"

With him, I, myself opened the Wattpad tab and searched the exact same thing.

"Ah! Can we read this one, Olivia? It's basically just called Cube one shots by MissythePiggy, plus the cover looks pretty good."

I giggled at his choice. "So you judged a book by its cover?"

"May-be...?"

"Alright Julio, let's do this. Pick a chapter!"