chapter twenty four ; visit

Enjoy that photo in the media section more than the chapter. ;)

Olivia 

Two months after the events of last chapter...

Today, I was planning on surprising Zach at his house. I've been there plenty of times to know exactly where I'm going, alone.

After that one day at the Joint, we kept teasing each other about being in a relationship, which is, unfortunately untrue. We joke around at times, calling one another boyfriend and girlfriend and laughing at how ridiculous it sounded. But as much as I kept saying that it was a stupid idea, I know that inside, I wanted to be in a relationship with him. Isn't that what I've always dreamed of? To date the one and only Graser10? 

But why would he want to date me? He'd be crazy if he wanted to be with me...

I sighed, clutching my cardigan while looking at the mirror. You're being too hard on yourself, Olivia. 

I fixed my hair, not keeping it down or in a ponytail this time. I actually put it in a half updo braided thing. Ugh, don't ask me about these things. I don't do hair and stuff. 

I turned around and walked out of my room. I noticed mom on the couch with Lance sleeping beside her. "Hey, mom."

"Olivia, where are you going?"

"Just Zach's house, nothing new."

"Don't you have school tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna go though." I joked, although I honestly didn't want to go... Conrad keeps bugging me...

She laughed, which surprised me. "Just make sure you get home early. And don't do anything naughty..."

"Mom..." I whined. As if anything naughty is gonna happen... That's weird as fu -

"Just kidding around, sweetie. Enjoy yourselves!"

"We will!" And then I went outside.

I slowly walked to his house. It was now ten AM and I haven't really eaten anything. Hopefully that boy has some food. Or else I'm killing him.

When I got there, I excitedly knocked on the door and waited for him to open. 

There was no response five minutes later. Huh. Maybe he was still asleep? I grinned evilly to myself and whipped out my phone to tweet something.

@OwlIvy : Please tweet @Graser10 so he'd wake up! ;) 

I also texted some of our buddies to spam him with tweets and messages. While that was happening, I continued to knock louder. Oh gosh, he is so gonna murder me when he finds out it was my evil plan.

From the other side of the door, I heard groaning and footsteps getting louder. I readied myself and smirked as the door opened, revealing Zach who was half asleep.

"Good morning!" I yelled cheerfully.

He just groaned and shut the door on my face. 

I knocked again, more forcefully this time.

"What the fuck do you want?" He mumbled. "I was asleep, you ass..."

I chuckled at his words. People would be offended by these but I'm used to it, honestly. I think it's kinda hot when he's being mean. Wait, what?

"Surprise!" I grinned. 

Zach

I stared at her for a while. She's so adorable.

"Well, why are you here?"

"Nothing." Olivia shrugged. "Just wanted to see my favorite robot!"

"We just saw each other yesterday!"

"I missed you, though!" She then opened her arms. "Now give me a hug, bud." 

I then went ahead and hugged her.

Olivia then squeezed the life out of me. "You're so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"

I looked at her, confused. 

"Oh, please tell me you know what that's from, Zachary..."

"That's a reference from something?"

She just sighed and pushed me in my house. She walked in right when I wasn't blocking the way and plopped down on the couch beside Max. "I always thought Max was the cutest out of your three cats, you cat lady..." She joked.

"All my cats are cute!" I pouted.

"Mhm. But, I think you're cuter!" She beamed. Agh, stop being so cute. I could just kiss you right now...

"I disagree. Out of everyone in this household, you are the most adorable!"

Olivia looked down and blushed.

Oh god, I wish she can be mine someday...

But she's too good for me and I know it.

I cleared my throat. "So, I don't have anything to feed you at the moment. Do you want a delivery of Chinese food or something?"

Her eyes lit up. Oh, this girl. The mention of food just gets her everytime. (Just like how that photo off to the side gets me everytime.) "How about some Filipino food?"

"Never tasted any of those..." I muttered. What Filipino food can we even eat for breakfast? I'd rather actually just eat my usual pizza and French toast...

"Well, you're in for a treat, then!" Olivia then winked and jumped up, to probably get the phone. 

"Holy shit. This is actually really good!" I said, my mouth full. I don't eat a lot of rice, in fact, I don't eat at all, but this adobo is quite good, I must say. (My kinda food. ;D)

"I know! My reaction exactly when dad made me taste it!"

"Not good as pizza, unfortunately!"

She gasped fakely then smiled. "True though..."

We continued eating. Seems like all we do together is eat and laugh, not complaining though. I love being with her.

"So, when do I leave?" She asks, then shoves another spoonful in her mouth.

I shrugged. "You went here, you can leave whenever."

"I'll leave before dinner time, I gues..."

Well, it turns out, she didn't leave before dinner. Unless you consider dinner time at midnight, then I guess she left before that.

We didn't even notice the time pass by. We were mainly just goofing around and entering random channels on the TeamSpeak then laughing our asses off. The only reason she was leaving right now was because her mom called, scolding her for staying over too late. She still had school to attend tomorrow.

"I'll go with you home." I pushed.

"No. I can do it. You need to go edit those videos, anyway!"

"But it's really late at night and I need to be there for you."

"I'm capable of walking alone, come on..."

"It's final, Ivy. I'm bringing you home." 

"Fine..." She finally muttered and gave up. 

She looked so adorable. Her hands were crossed, lips pouted and she was frowning like a little child. I just wanted to cuddle and kiss her all night. Too bad that's not gonna happen...

Unless...

Tonight.

I'm asking her to be mine, tonight.