Chapter 2 : Promoted

Hey welcome to my new chapter .Hope you enjoy the second chapter of this books . Idk what to said anymore(/ω\).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flight to Japan arrive in 5 minutes.

Valt's Pov

That's my flight. I hope they happy with my decisions. Eventhought i love beyblading but this is the only way.

At Japan.

My hometown its been along time. Now lets go see My mom and the Twin.

"Mom im home". "Oh sweetie your already here, i didn't realise you" . "Wheres the twin". "They are playing at the park , you can go meet the if you want to ". "Nah im good , but im hungry mom". "your never changed sweetie". "Of course ,cause im always hungry". " Oh yeah before you i forgot, someone send you a letter". "umm who". " i dont know , maybe you should try to check it. I put it in on your desk". "Okey thanks mom".

I wonder who send me a letter well one way to find out.

Valt grab the letter a read it.

The letter.

Dear Valt,

I want to promote you in our singer group if you are interested. I heard that you stop beyblading so i want to promote you in our team. Well if you are interested you can me at xxx xxx.
By today.

Your Cousin,
Ash.(My oc)

Hmm a group of singer why not give it a try.

Some info: well valt's cousin(my oc) is a famous singer at Japan he had a group call the....... Idk give me a team group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Bc Sol

Honcho's Pov

"This is a joke right Xander". "i wish i could tell you this is a joke"said Xander. "This is not Valt i know anymore hes changed"Said Wakiya. "No hes heart break he want to calm his mine , he said to me"said Xander. "But we can help him why did he want to stop beyblading"Said Wakiya."He said he want to try something new"Said Xander."I hope his fine....".

Meawhile with Red eye.

Red eye's Pov

They just lying about Valt they want to make me more weaker with that lie. They thought that gonna change me... Not a bit.

"Hey"said free. "What do you want..." .
" Dont you care about Valt..." . "Who said i care about that weakness, they just lying to make me be weak again". "Who said that a lie....well if you dont care about him i can take him." said free. " Well you have to get throught me first" said the owner of flaming blue hair. " Im your dream im let you both take him". " Well your the want who said yoj dont want him..." said free smirking. "Huh, stupid Kurenai ". "Well let see who will choose" said Free. " Grr, as if i let it happen".

The battle start who will win Valt's heart. You can choose. Comment down or i should do a foursome😐.
╮(╯▽╰)╭.

Go on.

Honcho's Pov

Xander look really sad because Valt decided to stop beyblading. We all were curious what valt gonna do after stop beyblading. I don't know if he had his own dream as anything all i know is valt really want to be champion in beyblading world competitions. " Enough everyone stop with all this drama we should move on and think of the next battle"said wakiya. " Yeah we should focused about our battle " said kris. " We all can do this , lets train to be better" said Kris.

Meanwhile with Red eye.

Red eye's Pov

They think they can win that easily well is show them who gonna win this.

Flashback

"Why are you here Lui". " Oh i just want to tell ya that your cute friends gonna be mine not yours"said Lui. " In your dream im gonna let it happen". " Oh really but soon its gonna happen" said Lui said while smirking. "Watch how i do it Kurenai"said Lui. "Don't you ever touch him!". " Ohh, im so scared. Not a bit, Hahahaha."said Lui.
"Grrr , just shut up". " Well maybe now i can't take him but next time it will be like i said" said Lui while walking from Shu.

End of Flashback

"Why i can't get him out of my head, he make me go crazy.". I wont let that Shirosagijo and de la hoya take you.
This game has no rule so its easy. Huh you think you can win that easily. Not a chance. Let see who get Valt heart. Im not playing easy this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At xxx xxx

Valt's Pov

"Im here, Ash". " Im glad you managed to join us, im so happy" said Ash. "well i want to try something new after beyblading." . " Oh cool, so you managed to sing with us , well if you want to sing solo you can tell me." said Ash" Hmm maybe i start with group" . " okey then."said Ash . "So what should i do now." . "Well can i hear you sing please" said Ash. " Okey , but what song i should sing. " . "You should try sing this song."said Ash.
"What song". "Thousand years"said Ash.

Well i dont know why i think girl song fit Valt alot dont ask me im weird. Maybe because Valt is like a little innocent and cute. Hmmm yeah for sure.

Well here the song . Play the song above.⬇⬇⬇

"Amazing Valt you have a beautiful voice" said Ash. "Thanks". " You know if you keep like this you gonna get famous in a second " said Ash happily. " I dont know i think my voice is terrible ". " You just overthinking your voice is like beautiful butterflies in the beautiful garden"said Ash. " Thank you, Ash it means alot." Now i want to make you look stylish, you cant wear this when you on the stage"said Ash. "And your hair you should put it down you will look more cute after this"said Ash. " But i like it up". "Nah i hair down fit you so much,okey tommorow were gonna go to the Mall to pick you a good outfit"said Ash. "Yeah sure maybe i should head home now , see you tommorow.". " See ya " said Ash.

At Valt's House

"How are you sweety"said Mom. "Good , Ash invite me to his singer group." ." Nice sweety , maybe you should take a shower now." said Mom.
"Okey mom, by the way Ash want to meet me tommorow.". "You can go if you help me today". "Of course,Mom".
Now im ready for a brand new start.....

To Be Continued........

Hah i dont have any ideas anymore.
Next update maybe will be this book or the other one.Hope you enjoy this chapter.