Chapter 4 : New singer on the Rise

Hope you enjoy this Chapter. Hopefully.(/ω\). Thanks for reading this book so far.

Hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander's Pov

I was training with my team but then i heard my phone ringing. It was Zac who sent massange to me . But what does he want to me at time like this. Hmm..
I open the massange from zac. He said he wants to meet up with us at his house cause he want to tell us about somethings really importants.

At Zac's House.

Wakiya's Pov

"Okey so why did you want to meet us. It is somethings importants you want to tell us. ".
"Okey theres a new singer that now is really famous"Said Zac.
"YOU WANT TO MEET US JUST TO TELL US ABOUT A RANDOM SINGER!!".
"Calm downs Goldilocks. So Zac is this what you want to tell us"Said Honcho. "Well this singer is kind special because this singer wear a mask when he is singing"Said Zac.
"Okey this is just the waste of time".
"Waiy but when i watch his vid. He seems familiar to me. Maybe you all should try to watch it"Said Zac.
"Yeah sure".Said Xander.

We all watch this "Random" singer sing the song. And Zac was right this singer seems so familiar. His face remind me of someone but who.

"Well how the vid"Said Zac.
"Well you kind of right. This singer seems familiar like we all have meet before. ".
"Im not gonna deny it. Because its true."Said Ken.
"So who do you think he is"Said Xander.
" I think he is........... I dont know"Said Zac chuckling.
"I thought you already figure it out"Said Xander while sweat drop.
"Hmm i think we should keep an eye on this singer. Cause i think we gonna know the truth in just a blink of eyes. Said Daigo.
"Hmm yeah when i watch this singer i feel somethings about him. ".
"but before we make our moves. I think we should eat first, im hungry ya know" said Honcho.
" Seriously....".
"You know i come here with empty stomach" Said Honcho.
"Ok ,because of me you have to come to my house. Let me serves you a food."
"Nice"Said Xander.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Lui's Pov

I was training alone in my training room but then i the door open. I look at the door directions and i see gabe.
What did he wants he know that no want cant disturbed me when i was training.

"What do you want Gabe . Haven't i told you to not disturbed me when i was training. ".
"Im sorry Lui but i want to see this"Said Gabe.
"This is just a random singer why did you show this vid. ".
"Look closely at the singer. Didn"t he seems familiar to you? ".Said Gabe.
"Wait a minute he look kind of familiar.....".
"I know everyone was talking about him"Said Gabe.
"Hmmm i want to know more about this guy. Gave me more information. I want it as soon as possible. ".
"Yes Lui. Im gonna take my leave now".Said Gabe.
"Yeah... Yeah whatever".

This guy is interesting but who may he be........ In no time im gonna reveal his identity like what i did to that Kurenai. Just you wait.....

◌⑅●♡⋆♡Meanwhile with Valt♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Valt's Pov

I was practicing with my guitar but then i heard someone knocking the door.

"Come in".

"Valt!! You should see this, your vid get 100 millions views."Said Ash while shouting like crazy.

"Wow really! ".

" I thinks you should sing more song and go on your own concerts!!".Said Ash.
"Isn't that to early?".
"This vid could prove that your ready,
Valt. "Said Ash.
"But im not...".
"Yes you are dont doubt yourself".Said Ash.
"But.. What if they dont like it. What if i do it terrible".
"Your ready i know that you are".Said Ash.
"I dont know...".
" Now stop talking just a few day you will be performing. And i dont want to hear any excused"Said Ash.
"Ok. Ok".
"Okey i alreadg set the date and the place. You will be performing at Spain,Next week. "Said Ash.
"Wait..... SPAIN..are you crazy. My friends are at Spain. ".
"Dont worry as long as you wear your mask they wouldn't know"Said Ash.
"But they gonna try".
"Its okey everything is gonna be alright. So im gonna take my leave now".Said Ash.
"Okey im gonna continued my guitar practice. ".

I hope i did it all right. Im not ready what if they know my identity eventhought i wear my mask. I hope they didnt figure it out....

◌⑅●♡⋆♡Meanwhile with Free♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Free's Pov

I was walking around but then i heard some people whispering about somethings. I overheard their conversations they were talking about some singer that wearing a mask when he is singing. What so special about it. Its normal to me. Then i try to watch the vid. I was shocked and curious that guy who is this vid is familiar but where did i see him. Its like i lost memories. I need to find out.

To be Continued..........

◌⑅●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌◌⑅●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Im sorry if it short cause im running out of ideas. So hope you like it. Thanks for reading this book. Im gonna make the next chapter longer than this one. I try.