7. Dance Dance Infiltration

[In the Ballroom]

3rd Person POV

Yang: "You know? I think we really needed this."

Blake and Swift are slow dancing while Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie appear to be Waltzing. Penny Polendina is shown to be dancing alone, guarded by two Atlas Soldiers.

Ruby: Yeah, and you did a great job planning it too!

Yang: (reaching over to Ruby) "Aw, thanks! (crushing Ruby in a one-arm hug as she flails frantically) It wasn't all me, though. Weiss did a lot too."

T-Burn: "Hey Ruby, could you come here for a second."

Ruby: "Oh yeah sure."

Yang: "Tell me what he says afterwards." (winks)

T-Burn: "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow before the mission."

Ruby: "I was going to ask you the same the thing."

T-Burn: "Is that yes or a no?"

Ruby: "Its a yes."

T-Burn: "Well wanna go outside."

Ruby: "Sure, but could you wait here a second. I gotta go talk to Yang."

T-Burn: "Ok."

Ruby: "What's up Yang."

Yang: "The sky. (Yang starts laughing) Okay all jokes aside, what is it."

Ruby: "T-Burn asked me out on a date and I said yes."

Yang: "I gotta tell you three things." One, I'm proud that your growing up. Two, he's just like his brother. Three, where's T-Burn at."

Ruby: "Over there." (points to him)

Yang: "Ok." (walks over to him)

T-Burn: "Hey Yang."

Yang: "We need to talk." (grabs T-Burn into a nuggie position and walks around the corner)

[Around the corner]

3rd Person POV

T-Burn: "What is it."

Yang: "I'll let you take my sister on a date. (blinking turning her eyes red) But if you ever break her heart, I'll make sure I break you."

T-Burn: (shaking) "G-g-got it."

Yang: (blinking her eyes back to lilac) "Good."

[Back to the Ballroom]

3rd Person POV

Ruby: "You okay."

T-Burn: "I'm fine. So, you ready."

Ruby: "Yeah."

T-Burn: "Okay lets go."

[In the middle of the Ballroom]

3rd Person POV

Jaune: (offering his hand to Pyrrha) "Do you wanna dance?"

Pyrrha: (offering her own hand) "I would love to dance. (Jaune pulls her to him and sweeps her away.) Oh!"

Nora: (flailing excitedly) "Ren. This... is... happening!"

Ren: (looking at the audience) "Wait, what "is happening"?"

Nora grabs Ren and drags him out onto the dance floor with Pyrrha and Jaune. Team JNPR performs a short but elaborately choreographed dance, culminating in Jaune spinning Pyrrha.