-=+4+=-

"Hey.. Mrs. DuPont says that once we go to the award show that your mum can take you and I home.. Speaking of her, where is she?"

"Oh.. I have no clue.. Do you want to help me find her?"

Harry nodded, holding Louis' waist protectively.

Louis whimpered as he gripped the bruise on his hip. His 'boyfriend' left him a few bruises to make sure that he remembered who he belonged to.

"Harry, my hip.. You're hurting it." Louis whispered, on the verge of tears.

"Oh... Sorry babe."!

"Louis... Look who's here.." Stan bit his lip, pointing as he saw Zayn's black, slicked back hair.

"H-Harry, you might want to take your hand off my waist. Please, it'll keep me safe..." Louis whispered, making sure Zayn couldn't see him yet.

-=+=-AN-=+=-
Ooooh what's gonna happen next haha
-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Harry refused, only pulling the small, fragile boy closer to his body. "Babe, no..."

Louis whimpered, accidentally making eye contact with the boy.

Zayn glared as he saw his little, innocent boyfriend with the man that was obviously older. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He yelled, getting in Harry's face.

"Zayn please don't.." Louis whispered, biting his lip softly.

Zayn turned his glare to Louis, raising his hand to slap him. "Don't tell me what to do!"

Louis didn't know what happened next. A sharp burning sensation in his jaw, the sound of Harry growling, and then there was a fight.

Louis buried his face in his mother's neck, crying softly. All attention was on the small group.

Some rooted for Harry, others for Zayn, but in the end, Harry tried to make peace.