Chapter 5: The Choices We Make Are For The Better

Previously

"Haruka...."

"How are Michiru and Hotaru?"

"What's worth fighting for if you're just gonna waste your life depending on it Haruka?"

"I said get out of my way!"

"Konbanwa Haruka-san"

-------
Back At The House

"And there we go".

Usagi had placed bandages on Haruka's skin, though some just singed and some didn't hurt at all. Haruka laid back on his bed with arms wide open as he winced in pain while clutching his chest.

Usagi rushed to his side and placed her hand on Haruka's right chest where he had been impaled three days ago, remembering the coat that had been soaked with blood that Setsuna had showed her.

"Thank heavens that Setsuna-san's watch had your location and tracker. Otherwise, you would've been killed along with your comrades out there".

"Arigatou koneko-chan, for saving me and the others back there" said Haruka, the bunhead blondie smiled and sat next to Haruka. Haruka sat up as she looked back at Usagi.

"No problem Haruka-san, as long as your okay". The two stayed silent for a moment and Usagi looked down then clenched her fists, tears falling for both her eyes.

"Thank goodness your okay, both Hotaru and the others were so worried about you. Especially Michiru-san....." Haruka sat quiet, his eyes opened widely thinking back on Usagi's words.

"How are they?...."

"Well, for the past three days. Hotaru has been studying hard in school and tried to stay happy about your disappearance. As for Michiru, she's isolated herself back at your home" worriedly, Usagi started to get nervous.

"I see".

"They miss you Haruka, I know its selfish of me to do this. Demo, I think it's best if you go see them. Please Haruka-san, they need you".

"I can't Usagi, I just can't. She'll only get in the way of my mission" Usagi tried to fight back, but instead realized that the blonde needed to do what was right. His love for his deep seas siren started to crumble because of it.

"Do you love Michiru?" That question rang into Haruka's ears as he got up thus, tears flooding his eyes and his body crouched down to the floor as he wept in pain. Usagi joined in and let the blonde man cry in her arms.

"HAI! I STILL LOVE HER" He screamed into her chest, Usagi remained calm and smile. Giving him the comfort he needed for almost three days, still surprised that he was able to keep his love in control.

"I won't get in the way anymore Haruka-san. You can do as you please, but if there is ever a chance that you'd be able to see Michiru and Hotaru. Make sure you come and visit them, tell them the truth okay?".

"Hai".

-------

Setsuna laid back the living room sofa and arched back in pain, while Yua handed her a cup of tea. Setsuna applaud her offered and drank it on her behalf, but Dyrus just watched Yua frown after.

"Ne Yua-chan, could I talk to you for a minute?" asked Dyrus while Yua looked at him in confusion thus, making Setsuna watch her reaction.

" 'Kay, be back Setsuna-san" Setsuna nodded her head and continued to sip her tea. Dyrus lead Yua to the dining room and pinned her against the wall.