Chapter 5: Surprises

Arielle's POV

I slowly opened my eyes blinking a few times to get my vision to clear up. I look beside me and I see a half naked Mark.

I watched his chest rise up slowly as he slept peacefully. I turned around slowly bringing the duvet up to my chest, shaking my head at the fact that he somehow convinced me to forgive him by seducing me.

I slightly jumped at his sudden groan ,"You alright?" He chuckled.

I pursed my lips and slightly nodded hoping I wouldn't have to speak to him at the moment. I was ashamed of myself to say the least .

Mark scooted closer to me and gently directed my face towards his. "I know you aren't. What are you thinking about?"

"Did you forget to wear a condom?" I asked bluntly.

I stared at Mark watching as he avoided eye contact bringing his hand up to his face to scratch his growing stubble.

"No?" He answered unsure, making his response sound more like a question.

"Fuck" I muttered , getting up quickly making sure to cover myself with the blanket. I rapidly grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom locking the door .

I needed to talk to someone and tell them everything before I explode.
I searched up Joy's contact, as I was about to hit call I remembered we're still mad at each other.

I sat down by the shower and scrolled through my contacts once again, stopping at the contact that read ' Andrea 💁'
hitting call.

After a few rings she answered, "Babeeee what's up?! It's been so long" I smiled at the fact that she still hasn't changed after all of this time of me knowing her .

"Hey, that's why I actually called I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out for lunch and catch up ? I haven't seen you since the wedding." I heard her squeal causing me to giggle.

"Of course! My lunch break isn't till 1 but I'm tired of these customers so just text me the destination."

We said our goodbyes and I texted her the address to the nearest Starbucks.

----

I arrived at the parking lot of Starbucks and got out of my Matte Range Rover . I felt a few drops of water . "Just what I needed." I laughed at my misfortune. I walked quickly inside patting down any hair that might've been out of place. I suddenly lost balance due to a large amount of force. Before either of us could apologize I looked up curious to see who the clumsy person could have been.

For a second I had no idea who it was because they were rapped in a bunch of scarfs, but once I got a good look at those fucked up eyebrows I cringed.

"Oh hey Arielle. It's been a while little sister." I wanted to so badly slap that smirk off of her face but I took a few deep breaths.

"Hello Samantha." I smirked back showing her I gave no fucks about her and Justin's little hook up. I could already tell she knew.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a slight hum .

"Oh just meeting up with someone. I'd ask you why you're here, but I honestly don't care so" I smiled sarcastically and pointed behind me towards the tables and gave her a wave as I watched her smirk wipe off her face.

"Tell mom I said hi." I laughed in her face and walked towards the table automatically dropping the tough act.

God only knows what that skank was doing here, she lives with mom like an hour away .

I looked at the time and saw Andrea was a few minutes late and I couldn't help but laugh because she's so bad at being on time.

I got a text from her a few minutes after that read 'IM HERE !(;' and sent her a quick response glaring up at the door to see if she was near it but she wasn't so I decided to look away once again .

I start to bob my leg up and down excitedly as I scroll through Instagram seeing a few of Andrea's selfies on my feed . I hear the bells on the door jingle and I slowly look up from my phone.

As soon as I see that long ridiculous dress shirt thing I felt my breakfast from earlier coming up.

"You have to be fucking kidding me" I whisper to myself trying to sneak to the bathrooms without being seen.

It was all going as planned until I was pushing the door open and Andrea just had to yell out my name because she happens to be the only one that saw me, till now of course.

All eyes were on us now as she ran up to me and hugged me. I couldn't even find any energy in me to hug her , he looked up with wide eyes to meet my matching ones.

•••
So basically everyone is a slut <3
Comment and vote for sooner updates !