Chapter 25

(Weeks later) Amy and I was walking in the park When we passed a group of fans "Austy!Austy!" They screamed Amy and I turned around and Greeted them "Austin is it true you and Amy are engaged?" A girl with curly hair asked "Well its more of a pre engagement then the real one." You said signing their shirts and taking pictures "Well I hope when you guys do marry we can watch it live!" She said with a smile "Oh trust me we wouldn't let you guys miss it!" Amy said "Well I hope not !" The girl said with a small laugh.

Amy's POV - We walked around the park and my phone buzzed I looked down to see Paulas name across it "Hey this weekend wanna go shopping just you me and the girls!?" It said I texted back "Love to I can't wait!" I seen I had another unread message from Robert "Hey come home Zachs in the hospital!" It said "OMG! AUSTIN LETS GO NOW!" You said pulling him to the car "Why what happened?!?!" He asked "ZACHS IN THE HOSPITAL!!" You said in tears Austin just sat there in shock as I drove to the hospital. We got there and I ran in "What room is Zach Dorsey in!" You said "274" I ran to the room I was faster then Austin so I got there before him Robert was in there With Alex "What the Hell happened!" You said "The guys from the fair found Zach and jumped him on the street! Hes unconscious and wont wake up!" Robert said "Who was with him!" Austin said "Maya!" Alex said "Oh My God is she okay!?" You asked "shes fine shes back at the house with Emily shes really scared!" Alex said "Amy go home and cheek on her The Crew and I will stay with him!" Austin said with a weak voice "Im not leaving anyone right now!" You said with tears rolling down your face.

Austin's POV - I was sitting in a room with my bestfriends looking at one of our friend in the hospital bed as my girlfriend stayed by his bed holding his hand! I had to get up and walk out I was so pissed! I wanted to hurt the guys who hurt him he was my brother and they did this to him! I let the tears run down my face I jumped when a hand lyed on my shoulder it was Alex he was crying too "Hey man You Ok?" He asked but knew the answer. I put my head in between my knees and just stayed quite till Amy ran out "HES AWAKE! HES AWAKE!" I got up and ran to her and ran in to see him awake and talkin to Robert "Im so happy your awake Zach!" Amy said as she walked over to him holding his hand again. I sat beside her she put her hand on my knee and was still crying "Im sorry for worrying you guys!" He said in a weak voice "Dude Were just happy your awake and talking!" Robert said we told him what the doctor said about his injury and that he needs to stay a few day just for observation. I walked out with Alex Robert And Amy to the car Alex volunteered to stay tonight and Robert stay tomorrow. Amy drove the range rover I couldn't I was shacking to much to drive. The drive home was quite and once we got home Maya was asleep and Emily was with her on the coach i walked over to them and picked Maya up and put her in Zachs bed for the night then Emily crashed I walked in to my room and Fell on my bed Amy was right behind me she looked at me and covered my hand with hers she saw I was crying and pulled me into her I heard her heart beat and I fell asleep to the rythem of it.

Amy's POV - We fell asleep that night crying before I fell asleep I prayed to god that Zach comes home healthy and strong. Austin was asleep on my chest he had a bad day so I let him stay there I fell asleep soon after. I woke up and Austin was gone I got up and went looking for him he was in the studio room "Your the rock your the strength" he said "hey writing a song?" You asked "Oh hey yea its about The Crew and what happened to Zach." He said his eyes looked tired "Babe did you stay up all night writing?" You said "Yea I couldn't sleep!" He said "Okai babe go lay down before you fall over!" You said taking the guitar from him "But the song-" "can be finished later after you sleep!" You said finishing for him "Fine a few hours wont hurt!" He said as he walked back to our room I told paula I couldn't this weekend Zachs in the hospital but soon we can "Omg I hope he gets better!" She said "Me too!" I went to the living room and just layed around all day while Austin slept.