Chapter 39

6 Years later

We wanted another baby and that's what happend Amy had our second child my new little princess Aliceson Faith Mahone she had everything of her mother except her beautiful brown eyes " Babe let's take the kids out to the park!" Amy said " YEE let's get Ariel and Anthony to!" You said " Let get everyone to come it will be fun while the girls watch the babies you can teach Carter to ride a bike!" She said "Mommy Weres my helmet?" Carter asked " Daddy had it in his car with your bike sweetheart." Amy said "Okay so the Crew and I are gonna teach Carter how to ride a bike and skate board!" You said "He's only 6 if he hurts himself I'll hurt you Austin!" She said "He'll be fine Amy!" Zach Said "He better be that's my baby I'll hurt you if he's hurt!" She said getting all mama bear on them "Alright Babe we will!" You said "Carter make sure you have your helmet on okai!" She said "Alright Mommy." He said "Alright let's go!" Robert said we Got to the park and Ariel Went with Alex to the play ground while the girls stayed under a big oak tree on a picnic blanket "Alex makes sure she don't Fall!" Emily yelled "She's fine!" He said "Okay Carter just hold on a petal!" You said "Got it Dad!" He said Aliceson was a few months and Anthony is Almost a year old so they stayed with Amy and the girls we just had a day out with the kid.

Amys POV - I was holding Aliceson and The girls were playing with her and Anthony we wanted a baby and I got her she was the cutest one yet she had everything of me except my eyes that she had from Austin "Mommy look at me!" Carter said "Oh my gosh Carter look your riding a bike!" You said Proud "Zach watch Carter I have to take this call." Austin said "I wonder who that was?" You said to Emily "Amy!" Austin said waving to me "Watch Aliceson For me Rebekah." You said Passing the baby over "Hey you will never believe who that was!" He said excited "Who?" You asked "Rocco! He want to know if you would open for Cassadee Pope!" He said over joyed "OH MY GOSH AUSTIN!" You said Freaking the fuck out "She's my idol and the reason I'm singing!" You said "I know and that's why I said yes!!!" Austin said "Oh My Gosh this is a dream isnt it!" You said suprised still "No Amy its not you are gonna be big!" Austin said "What about the kids?" You said "Their here for the long run hun!" He said and that was the start of my singing career and my dream.

Austins POV - (At the concert) "Hey guys!" Cassasdee said coming in the dressing room "Hey Amy I can't wait for you to open up for me it means a lot!" She said "Its a dream of mine to do this for you couse you were my insperation to start singing!" Amy said "Yeah I'm so proud of her!" You said holding Aliceson while Amy got ready "Austin who's this cutie!" Cassadee said "Oh that's my baby Girl Aliceson!" Amy said "You have a kid?" Cassadee asked "We have two!" You said "Aww weres the second one?" Cassadee asked "Carter!" Amy called "Hey mommy!" Carter said "Oh My Gosh look at him!" Cassadee said "He looks just like Austin!' She continued "Carter say Hi to Cassadee." You said "Hi Cassadee!" He said "Hey Carter!" She said back "Well I have to get ready it was great meeting you both and The little cuties!" She said and walked off. (After the concert) "Babe you did great!" You said "Really? I was so nervous up there!" She said " You were amazing!" Zach said "Rocked it!" Robert said Holding Carter who was asleep "Thanks guys!" She said let's head back to the Hotel!" Maya said "Good idea!" You agreed we got back to the hotel and everyone crashed we had a flight back home tomorrow.

Amys POV - we got home and I was tired I wanted to sleep Carter Was at Emilys for the night And Zach Took Aliceson for the night so me and Austin can rest Up some. The life I live with my friends and Family is amazing I still go back to that day when I first met Austin and The Crew. Me and my bestfriend Emily was going back to our hotel from the beach and I wasnt looking and we ran into each other and That was the day my life fell complete. Austin has been there for me Since the first day I seen him he didn't let any girl try anything to break us up. He Showed his Mahomie our life and they loved it and i love them they treated me like a regular person and I couldn't imagine my life any better then it is now. My Dream is coming true everyday I have my kids and my husband and my singing career with My husband along with me my kids will never feel lonely becouse the family we have is never breaking. This was fate and my destiny to do this and now that I am I'm not dreaming anymore I'm living it everyday and will till the end.

.....The End